Game of Thrones Season 8

DarkFruitsRam7

Tyrion played a blinder really didn’t he? Being marched out for execution, manages to turn it around to not only manipulate the voting of a new king, and change the political infrastructure of the country, but gain his freedom and become hand again, all with one quick speech. 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best bit. Bron as master of coin and all the political ramblings at the council meeting. Samwell suggesting democracy and the snorts of derision from everyone else. ?

Not bad but the story as a whole was way better than the rather damp squib of an ending.

Didn’t make enough of the Night King and the dead IMO. Folk (the arty types) can go on about how the ending was so GOT, I thought it was slow and boring. It could of been so much more, shame as it’s been brilliant upto series 8 

54 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Didn’t make enough of the Night King and the dead IMO. Folk (the arty types) can go on about how the ending was so GOT, I thought it was slow and boring. It could of been so much more, shame as it’s been brilliant upto series 8 

Too quick, too slow. You can’t please everybody. 

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Too quick, too slow. You can’t please everybody. 

It’s a game of opinions ?

19 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Watch.

19 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Don't let other people's whining stop you from doing something you might love.

Go for it! I'd watch it all again tomorrow, despite its flaws. 

Thanks fellas.

On 21/05/2019 at 06:44, TigerTedd said:

Tyrion played a blinder really didn’t he? Being marched out for execution, manages to turn it around to not only manipulate the voting of a new king, and change the political infrastructure of the country, but gain his freedom and become hand again, all with one quick speech. 

Theresa May seen visiting Benioff and Weiss.

Archived