Game of Thrones Season 8

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

Ned Stark to return and save the day before getting corrupted by the one ring...

I’d love to see sean bean do a meta film like a cross between JCVD and last action hero  where he has to relive the death of all of his characters. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/03/2019 at 19:37, BurtonRam7 said:

Who else is getting excited? I'm on Season 5 Episode 8 of my rewatch. Can't wait for the 14th/15th April now.

Oh, and boring people like @David, who can't comprehend the fact that not everything on television has to be real, shouldn't waste their time on this thread. Go to the handegg thread if you have to.

The question is are you watching it at 2am or at 9pm? 

10 minutes ago, rynny said:

Currently rattling through S7 on the re-watch, can't wait!

Bricking it about spoilers - might watch the last couple of episodes overnight as they'll be everywhere that Monday.

Have got the sweepstake below going with some mates (found it online) - should make it interesting....

1363839866_WhatsAppImage2019-03-10at11_46_33.thumb.jpeg.9065eaffe021b508c3fee5c81790c546.jpeg

22 minutes ago, rynny said:

I watched Season 7 live at 2am and it was great. I’m revising for exams this time though so I’m not sure yet. It may be getting streamed live at the student bar which would be interesting.

18 minutes ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

Currently rattling through S7 on the re-watch, can't wait!

Bricking it about spoilers - might watch the last couple of episodes overnight as they'll be everywhere that Monday.

Have got the sweepstake below going with some mates (found it online) - should make it interesting....

1363839866_WhatsAppImage2019-03-10at11_46_33.thumb.jpeg.9065eaffe021b508c3fee5c81790c546.jpeg

I'm off on Monday so I can watch it at anytime, recording the 2am showing, however the wife is at work, I also play football Monday evening, so I have the option of watching it during the day, but shows that it has been viewed so Mrs will know, unless I delete it and say it has just recorded the 9pm viewing, or spend the whole day off social media....

12 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I watched Season 7 live at 2am and it was great. I’m revising for exams this time though so I’m not sure yet. It may be getting streamed live at the student bar which would be interesting.

You would have to watch it again if you watched it at the pub ?

game of thrones netflix and chill GIF

Archived