Burton

Sith Happens

Sith Happens

2-0 Down at home to Accrington Stanley after 40 mins, go on to win 5-2. Cracking come back and now within 5 points of the play offs.

Im sure our field @ronnieronalde is happy tonight.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/03/2019 at 17:46, Carnero said:

It'd be rude not to...

Screenshot_20190323-174539.jpg

Looks like we're going to come up short, although we're giving it  bloody good go. We've been brilliant since January +16 goal difference in the last 13 games and we've beaten some of the top side. Not only beaten them but totally outplayed them football wise.

I know you lot have your own business to take care of but for anyone not going to Brum, Burton are on Sky against Portsmouth. Give us a watch if you can, we're playing some lovely stuff and Portsmouth are a top side as well. It should be a good game.

Top ten finish, League Cup Semi Final, brilliant entertaining football and some more brilliant cheap signings in Scot Fraser and Jamie Allen who are both now worth a few quid more than we paid.

It's been a great season and should go some way to finally proving NC is a very decent manager. Burton are the 84th best supported side in the top 4 divisions. Talk about well and truly punching above our weight.

Get your money on a play off place next season, we might have to sell Liam Boyce but if we do at least we'll have a few quid to spend.

*** note on potential surprise player of the year in League One next season in Marcus Harness, if this lad starts to get confident in his own ability he'll tear a few teams apart and be worth a few quid as well****

34 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

note on potential surprise player of the year in League One next season in Marcus Harness, if this lad starts to get confident in his own ability he'll tear a few teams apart and be worth a few quid as well****

You might want to reign in your expectations.

4 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Based on his ability or the fact you've got inside info on his 3m move to Man City as Raheem Sterling's understudy? ?

The going rate for a Pep understudy is 10x that!

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

Looks like we're going to come up short, although we're giving it  bloody good go. We've been brilliant since January +16 goal difference in the last 13 games and we've beaten some of the top side. Not only beaten them but totally outplayed them football wise.

I know you lot have your own business to take care of but for anyone not going to Brum, Burton are on Sky against Portsmouth. Give us a watch if you can, we're playing some lovely stuff and Portsmouth are a top side as well. It should be a good game.

Top ten finish, League Cup Semi Final, brilliant entertaining football and some more brilliant cheap signings in Scot Fraser and Jamie Allen who are both now worth a few quid more than we paid.

It's been a great season and should go some way to finally proving NC is a very decent manager. Burton are the 84th best supported side in the top 4 divisions. Talk about well and truly punching above our weight.

Get your money on a play off place next season, we might have to sell Liam Boyce but if we do at least we'll have a few quid to spend.

*** note on potential surprise player of the year in League One next season in Marcus Harness, if this lad starts to get confident in his own ability he'll tear a few teams apart and be worth a few quid as well****

Hope so. Love to see Burton back in the championship.

11 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

Actually I'd imagine I've more chance of this game being shown round here than persuading the carrot crunchers to switch derby v brum on the red button ?

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Actually I'd imagine I've more chance of this game being shown round here than persuading the carrot crunchers to switch derby v brum on the red button ?

Oh yeah.

I forgot about the red button.

Good luck today, you need a favour or two as well as doing your own stuff. Fingers crossed.

Archived