Best Derby Assists You’ve Ever Seen

cannable

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Yep. That Croatia team from the 90's were awesome and we had stimac and asanovic! They also had suker(lobbing schmeical from  all of 10 yards) and my all time favourite Robert prosenecki!  It's a great shame we only really had Asa for one season. I think it was made difficult because Croatia weren't in the E.U then?! But what a player!

2 hours ago, BadRam said:

Yep. That Croatia team from the 90's were awesome and we had stimac and asanovic! They also had suker(lobbing schmeical from  all of 10 yards) and my all time favourite Robert prosenecki!  It's a great shame we only really had Asa for one season. I think it was made difficult because Croatia weren't in the E.U then?! But what a player!

Asanovic  was a great player but a proper football nomad . Think he played for about 12 clubs including one three times .  He seemed to get bored pretty easy, the second year he was out of the team as much as in .   Think he could speak about  five languages though so you may as well move around and use em.

4/12/1971, 3-1  home win v Man. City.

Diagonal ball from right back position by Ronnie Webster to Alan Hinton on the left flank half way line. Ronnie moves forward. Alan comprehensively beats his full back, Ronnie is running, Alan dallies as long as he can as Ronnie continues running. Alan, still out wide, pulls back a pin point pass from close to the goal line to the still running Ronnie. Ball and Ronnie meet at the edge of the penalty area, crowd go delirious as Ronnie hurls himself forward to score probably the best headed goal which they will ever see.

Ronnie scored only two goals for the Rams - one in each of the 1st Division Championship seasons!

Archived