Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

Football is a fickle game. Anyone with ambition and no attachment to Derby County wouldn't be in their right mind if they refused a top 6 pl "elite" club. Jody Morris supports Chelsea, and Frank is a legend of the club. If Chelsea came knocking they would be out of the door in a shot. We can only hope the club the Chelsea heirarcy choose a more experienced option. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Don’t worry I don’t post much on here anymore because of people like you .

Adios 

Don't let the blind fathers grind you down Curtains. 

But do save your fingers typing as its wasted here because its all about what they hope happens (and although its supposedly a forum here for open debate on all things Derby) I note they ridicule you if they don't agree with you mate! ?

Does Frank have 1 year left or 2 years left on his contract? 

If he has 1 year left I would fully expect his contract to have been extended, if this is this case I would be surprised that it hasn't been announced already to quash any rumour/stories, so Curtains is right to still be a little concerned.

If he has 2 years left, discard the whole second paragraph.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If he has 1 year left I would fully expect his contract to have been extended, if this is this case I would be surprised that it hasn't been announced already to quash any rumour/stories, so Curtains is right to still be a little concerned.

2 years left.

17 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Consider it discarded

1 hour ago, Bluedogmaz said:

But do save your fingers typing as its wasted here because its all about what they hope happens (and although its supposedly a forum here for open debate on all things Derby) I note they ridicule you if they don't agree with you mate! ?

Wolfie20 ,,, have a word

It’s just speculation, you either believe Chelsea will move for him or you don’t. 

You call it blind faith and hope that they won’t go for him, what would the opposing views be then....realistic, reality? And what exactly would that be based on, bookies odds, tabloids?

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It won't go away will it.

If we are sniffing around other managers then Mel must be waiting for Frank's pager to start bleeping.

There isn't a Mail report on this from this evening, as far as I can see. Looks like that post was...

wrong donald trump GIF

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

There isn't a Mail report on this from this evening, as far as I can see. Looks like that post was...

wrong donald trump GIF

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

wrong donald trump GIF

The last part of this gif makes me feel very sad for Melania.

It is a forum open for debate though? David hasn't stopped you from posting, as long as you're within the rules your posts will stay, doesn't mean people won't take the piss out of you if you post something stupid.

22 minutes ago, Andicis said:

It is a forum open for debate though? David hasn't stopped you from posting, as long as you're within the rules your posts will stay, doesn't mean people won't take the piss out of you if you post something stupid.

The way this forum works is it’s great if the majority agree with you, but find yourself in the minority it’s censored, edited, can’t even debate, negativity not allowed, controlled by the club, Mel’s puppet blah blah.

I mean I could sit and link to topics and posts all day long which will bust those myths, but even then the forum is still crap until the person finds themselves back on the majority side.

Probably the same on a quite few forums, just the internet for you I guess, long past caring tbh.....he says writing this post ?

3 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

He's going to have to stay now. Monki Do Tattoos in Belper(?) have just permenantly inked this on to some idiot...

Screenshot_20190610-220915_Facebook.thumb.jpg.1a7aee669649e52be7e5c4db838afb3f.jpg

Gotta say though, that is a superb piece of art. A brilliant portrait.

Looks a transfer to me. Half-fan!

Archived