Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

The reason this hasn’t been announced yet is everything that’s wrong with modern football... 

Saying that, I want ours to be announced with a huge 30ft portrait of Frank doing the bounce being set alight, and burning to the ground, only for Cocu to then step through the ashes & smoke in super slow mo..

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

The reason this hasn’t been announced yet is everything that’s wrong with modern football... 

Saying that, I want ours to be announced with a huge 30ft portrait of Frank doing the bounce being set alight, and burning to the ground, only for Cocu to then step through the ashes & smoke in super slow mo..

He's Dutch. When he smokes, everything will be super slow-mo.

Just now, ossieram said:

They can't really be delaying the announcement just because people can't be arsed to watch the news or listen to the wireless can they?

Ooohhh, Wireless , we had one of them in the 60's ..........marvellous , we Sat round it listening for hours. Gardeners question time , The Clitheroe Kid , Just William , The Navy Lark , Just a Minute ....they were the days ! ......Then in the Late 60's Derby got a Manager called Clough. We starts going places in the 70's ............sighs ........those were the days !!

7 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

Ooohhh, Wireless , we had one of them in the 60's ..........marvellous , we Sat round it listening for hours. Gardeners question time , The Clitheroe Kid , Just William , The Navy Lark , Just a Minute ....they were the days ! ......Then in the Late 60's Derby got a Manager called Clough. We starts going places in the 70's ............sighs ........those were the days !!

Wireless? You were lucky. When I was a lad........

Archived