Sign in to follow this  
Poynton ram

Lampard and the Chelsea job

David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

Message added by David

10 minutes ago, Mckram said:

For a bit of fun...what does everybody think will be Franks next appointment after Chelsea?

West Ham?

Barcelona?

Burnley?

Sky Sports?

BT Sports?

I’m thinking someone like West Ham or Southampton.

Job centre

22 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Most people on here would take FL leaving and we got Cocu in his place and you can't understand why Mel  wants to do it simultaneously?

I wouldn't be basing my decisions on what a forum full of neurotics might get upset about, especially since I already informed them what I was doing regarding the search for a potential new manager in a radio interview earlier in the week.

15 minutes ago, Mckram said:

For a bit of fun...what does everybody think will be Franks next appointment after Chelsea?

West Ham?

Barcelona?

Burnley?

Sky Sports?

BT Sports?

Derby.....Frank 2

Posted (edited)

Their saying on sky sports its social media problems that may be delaying the announcement,  as fb and Instagram are playing up at the moment 

Edited by leamram

It sounds silly but it could be a valid point as suggested on Sky Sports.

A few social media sites are currently down, including Instagram. In a world where teams are followed so closely by fans all over the world on social media, something like that could delay the announcement.

17.4 million followers on Instagram and I'm sure Chelsea would want to milk the moment as much as they can.

Posted (edited)

SSN just made a good point about Instagram / Facebook photo issues today, they’re suggesting it might have a bearing on delays of the announcement. Won’t be able to post the Lampard gazing around an empty Stamford Bridge under the floodlights 😯

Edited by Lander
Looks like you two beat me to it 😂

7;52PM - According to SSN there are problems (social media down) with Instagram,Twitter etc which is delaying the unveiling of Frank as the Chelsea manager (sources at Chelsea)

19 minutes ago, Mckram said:

West Ham?

Barcelona?

Burnley?

Sky Sports?

BT Sports?

ST ALBANS !!

Just now, Bob The Badger said:

Derby Evening Telegraph are reporting that Brian Clough and Peter Taylor have resigned.

Looks like they’re still using Internet Explorer

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

A few social media sites are currently down, including Instagram. In a world where teams are followed so closely by fans all over the world on social media, something like that could delay the announcement.

17.4 million followers on Instagram and I'm sure Chelsea would want to milk the moment as much as they can.

So it was bloody Chelsea fans who voted for that thing I so despise. That figures.

1 minute ago, Bob The Badger said:

Derby Evening Telegraph are reporting that Brian Clough and Peter Taylor have resigned.

Frank's not taken the bloody statue with him has he!!

1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

Anybody know if there is a problem with Chelsea announcing it on social media? 

I broke the news first #ITK

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

It's all those Chelski fans wetting themselves at the prospect of the return of the Prodigal son. 

Posted (edited)

Natalie Sawyer jus said  the same on Talksport that it because it has gone down.

Edited by Rambalin