Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Most people on here would take FL leaving and we got Cocu in his place and you can't understand why Mel  wants to do it simultaneously?

I wouldn't be basing my decisions on what a forum full of neurotics might get upset about, especially since I already informed them what I was doing regarding the search for a potential new manager in a radio interview earlier in the week.

20 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Audi at Derby,Bentley at Chelsea...Bamfords.

The bentley was delivered to hazelwood. Not this week.

15 minutes ago, Mckram said:

For a bit of fun...what does everybody think will be Franks next appointment after Chelsea?

West Ham?

Barcelona?

Burnley?

Sky Sports?

BT Sports?

I’m thinking someone like West Ham or Southampton.

Derby.....Frank 2

It sounds silly but it could be a valid point as suggested on Sky Sports.

A few social media sites are currently down, including Instagram. In a world where teams are followed so closely by fans all over the world on social media, something like that could delay the announcement.

17.4 million followers on Instagram and I'm sure Chelsea would want to milk the moment as much as they can.

SSN just made a good point about Instagram / Facebook photo issues today, they’re suggesting it might have a bearing on delays of the announcement. Won’t be able to post the Lampard gazing around an empty Stamford Bridge under the floodlights ?

19 minutes ago, Mckram said:

For a bit of fun...what does everybody think will be Franks next appointment after Chelsea?

West Ham?

Barcelona?

Burnley?

Sky Sports?

BT Sports?

I’m thinking someone like West Ham or Southampton.

ST ALBANS !!

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

A few social media sites are currently down, including Instagram. In a world where teams are followed so closely by fans all over the world on social media, something like that could delay the announcement.

17.4 million followers on Instagram and I'm sure Chelsea would want to milk the moment as much as they can.

So it was bloody Chelsea fans who voted for that thing I so despise. That figures.

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

It's all those Chelski fans wetting themselves at the prospect of the return of the Prodigal son. 

Archived