Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

4 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

I’ve just been in my time machine and fast forwarded 48 hours. It’s took 6 hours to get back. I can tell you that the deals almost done and would be announced in about 18 hours on top of the 48. Lamps out, Coc and two more in. Tomori and Wilson. Announced within the next few days. 

Is this legit ITK mate?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
55 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He was also so miserable he tried to ban Christmas.

later his sprit periodically visits several dcfcfans forum posters.

You talking about @eddie?

apparently dutch media saying Cocu has signed a 4 year deal with us, but pinch of salt because you know the amount of poo we've had to hear from the "media" these past few months. https://the72.co.uk/137296/Derby-county-capture-manager-cocu-four-year-deal-signed/

Looks like Cocu is in the bag so surely we can bury any animosity and ill will towards Frank now. He did a good job, he’s given us some great memories, £7m in compensation with his coaching staff included, and now we have Philip Cocu who right now is undoubtedly a better manager. Everyone’s a winner!! 

Personally I think Frank will go to the top of the game but wouldn’t be surprised if Chelsea sack him next season 

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Looks like Cocu is in the bag so surely we can bury any animosity and ill will towards Frank now. He did a good job, he’s given us some great memories, £7m in compensation with his coaching staff included, and now we have Philip Cocu who right now is undoubtedly a better manager. Everyone’s a winner!! 

Personally I think Frank will go to the top of the game but wouldn’t be surprised if Chelsea sack him next season 

Frank turned his back on the hand that fed him. 

I loved Frank and his team whilst they were here but that love was lost when a better offer came. 

I hope they all fail. 

6 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I don't care what Lampard does at Chelsea. They are one of the clubs that have wrecked football. The sooner the Chelsea mafia clear their lockers/desks and get out of DCFC the better. Good luck to the new guy who ever he is (with the exception of Wassall maybe...)

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

In your opinion. Personally I believe he’s as bad as Chelsea for prolonging this and until someone from the club ie Mel Morris states otherwise I’ll continue to believe that.

Yes indeed. Only my opinion. Down to agents at some level but we need a cocoa before they go to USA. Even if Frank was partly to blame we need to keep very friendly with Chelsea for loaners.

Didn't realise Derby fans were quite so fickle.

a month ago everyone was frank crazy. Now they prefer another manager who is totally unknown to them.

strange bunch. 

35 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Frank turned his back on the hand that fed him. 

I loved Frank and his team whilst they were here but that love was lost when a better offer came. 

I hope they all fail. 

I really enjoyed Frank’s season with us too but for me since 27th May he’s been complicit in the whole circus that has dissed my club and in my book that is unforgivable so thanks for the memories Frank but you can now jog on pal .... the king is dead, long live the king. 

18 minutes ago, RamNut said:

a month ago everyone was frank crazy. Now they prefer another manager who is totally unknown to them.

strange bunch. 

I don't consider it fickle to look to the future and not to the past. Lampard is gone, it's old news. We could sit and moan about Frank going, or we could be positive about Cocu. 

All this Frank slander is barnacles. I personally wish him well for the future and hope he is successful at Chelsea. brought the whole club and the fans together. was a great manager, for his first ever season. yeah it is too soon for him i reckon, however if he was to reject Chelsea now they may of took it the wrong way, so I don't blame him for taking it. I also feel as if he has been working behind the scenes and keeping in contact with Mel while negotiating with Chelsea. 

Cheers Frank, not gonna go down as a club legend, but I for one am not mad at your decision, now we've nearly got Big Coc Cocu, and we have most definitely got another interesting season ahead of us. I just hope we can keep the unity and the morale around the club, without Frank. 

Also I'm gonna miss Jody's Instagram palarva, but I hope they still will help us out, with loans etc. 

Here's to next season, Crips will be in the fridge for sure, right next to the chocolate. 

Up the Dutch

16 minutes ago, RamNut said:

strange bunch. 

A month ago we thought this would be sorted in a reasonable amount of time. I would have loved Frank to stay a month ago but now I'd rather he left.

Lack of loyalty to the club that offered him his opportunity in the first place and lack of respect from him and Chelsea with the media circus and dragging it out so long.

10 minutes ago, RamNut said:

strange bunch. 

Can only speak for myself but for me it comes down to the players coming back to no manager. 

Whether Frank couldn't be arsed to show up or Mel felt he wasn't in the right mind to take training, I don't know. But imo he should have made sure the deal was done by the first day back or he will get back to work and refuse any more talk. 

Not out of loyalty to the badge or fans. Just out of loyalty and effort to anyone who works for him that he demands dedication from. 

The day back has been a set date for some time. The only people not arsed about the players coming back to a less than ideal situation are people that won't be here in August. 

So the sooner he gets lost the better. Never begrudge him the opportunity. But if you're not helping Derby then you're hindering. 

I'm ok with him sat in his Chelsea PJ's waiting for the phone to ring. I just don't think Derby County should sit with him. 

He'll do well to last the season

15 minutes ago, RamNut said:

strange bunch. 

Have to agree; other than his Missus posting a stupid online video I still can’t see what else Lampard could have done, other than of course stay.  Been some laughable overreactions. 

Just now, i-Ram said:

Have to agree; other than his Missus posting a stupid online video I still can’t see what else Lampard could have done, other than of course stay.  Been some laughable overreactions. 

Get it sorted for the first day back one way or another. Grow some balls. 

100% he should have taken the move. Just make it clear that on Monday just gone he'll be at Moor Farm with his players preparing for the season and will be unavailable to move this summer because he will be busy putting 100% into preparing for the season and asking players to trust and dedicate themselves to what he asks of them.

If I was a Chelsea I'd demand the same there too because I'm a man that sticks by and up for my players. 

I'm not surprised you Southerners stick together. All your breakfast "muffins", hand creams and warmer climate. 

Have Lampard back. We're going Dutch

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Get it sorted for the first day back one way or another. Grow some balls. 

100% he should have taken the move. Just make it clear that on Monday just gone he'll be at Moor Farm with his players preparing for the season and will be unavailable to move this summer because he will be busy putting 100% into preparing for the season and asking players to trust and dedicate themselves to what he asks of them.

If I was a Chelsea I'd demand the same there too because I'm a man that sticks by and up for my players. 

I'm not surprised you Southerners stick together. All your breakfast "muffins", hand creams and warmer climate. 

Have Lampard back. We're going Dutch

For the third time

Archived