Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Was looking for a suitable repetition gif and came across this. No feckin idea how it's relevant to 'again and again' but thought i'd share it anyway...

giphy.gif

OMG thank you, thank you soooo much.

I never thought I'd satisfy my women thrusting a Copper River salmon between her legs fetish.

The longer this drags on the more and more I'm losing any affection that I had for Frank i don't know why cause I don't actually know the finer details .Instead of thinking of Norwich ,Leeds , and the other good times he gave us all I'm thinking is hurry up and sod off and take the media circus that through no fault of your own comes with you and I hope it all goes tits up at chelski.

11 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

A mate reportedly ITK reckons Frank will be announced as Chelsea manager within the next 36 hours, he is normally really reliable yet media sources claim 48 hours, I don't know who to believe anymore?

And Rob Dorsett at Sky saying we will unveil Cocu in the next 24 hours...

Maybe we will have a double manager day after all 

Or are they all just continually stabbing in the dark?

I can't put it any better than Ollie did.

"You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately ...

Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"

Oliver Cromwell.  1653.

1 minute ago, Grimbeard said:

I can't put it any better than Ollie did.

"You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately ...

Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"

Oliver Cromwell.  1653.

He was also so miserable he tried to ban Christmas.

later his sprit periodically visits several dcfcfans forum posters.

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

48 hours, until Lampard has to go. 48 hours, until Lampard has to go. And if you take away 1 hoouurrr until Lampard has to go, there'll beeeeee..... 48 more hours until Lampard has to go.

48 hours, until Lampard has to go. 48 hours, until Lampard has to go. And if you take away 1 hoouurrr until Lampard has to go, there'll beeeeee..... 48 more hours until Lampard has to go.

48 hours, until Lampard has to go. 48 hours, until Lampard has to go. And if you take away 1 hoouurrr until Lampard has to go, there'll beeeeee..... 48 more hours until Lampard has to go

Sing along now! 

48 hours, until Lampard has to go. 48 hours, until Lampard has to go. And if you take away 1 hoouurrr until Lampard has to go, there'll beeeeee..... 48 more hours until Lampard has to go

I’ve just been in my time machine and fast forwarded 48 hours. It’s took 6 hours to get back. I can tell you that the deals almost done and would be announced in about 18 hours on top of the 48. Lamps out, Coc and two more in. Tomori and Wilson. Announced within the next few days. 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

A mate reportedly ITK reckons Frank will be announced as Chelsea manager within the next 36 hours, he is normally really reliable yet media sources claim 48 hours, I don't know who to believe anymore?

Yeah, well MY ITK mate can confirm one hundred per cent that both, either or neither of Frank and Cocu deals will be completed tomorrow and he told me to bet my house on it. I'm currently on the phone to betvictor to get odds.

Archived