Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

And you know this because.....?

I doubt he does. I can say its a fact that i know messi nearly signed for us in January. I have as much evidence to support as he does.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I doubt he does. I can say its a fact that i know messi nearly signed for us in January. I have as much evidence to support as he does.

It is a fact that he got offered It but didn’t want to take It as his first job, that is the only reason he didn’t go to Ipswich. 

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

It is a fact that he got offered It but didn’t want to take It as his first job, that is the only reason he didn’t go to Ipswich. 

So Chelsea offered it to a total rookie before a guy from Napoli with Champions League and European top flight experience with a defined style of play?

I'll be completely honest and it's not an attack on you personally, but that sounds like twaddle.

38 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

This does not sound good from sky sports Twitter 

Maurizio Sarri furiously stormed out of Chelsea training on the eve of their Europa League final against Arsenal following an altercation between David Luiz and Gonzalo Higuain.

just read that...hes gone after tomorrow night....no connection with players and fans.....enter Allegri

and thats the reasons why Frank will stay with us and honour his contract

27 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

So Chelsea offered it to a total rookie before a guy from Napoli with Champions League and European top flight experience with a defined style of play?

I'll be completely honest and it's not an attack on you personally, but that sounds like twaddle.

It’s Ok. I don’t mind what you think. But It happened. 

Well if Sari does leave or get sacked from Chelski this summer and Frank is offered the job, Sari’s are some boots to fill in just 1 season. 3rd in the prem, league cup runners up to Man City (on pens), Europa League winners and that’s not good enough?‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

Well if Sari does leave or get sacked from Chelski this summer and Frank is offered the job, Sari’s are some boots to fill in just 1 season. 3rd in the prem, league cup runners up to Man City (on pens), Europa League winners and that’s not good enough?‍♂️

29731DBD-9F21-4C4D-942C-CE2EACE01BB1.gif

On 28/05/2019 at 21:24, MuespachRam said:

You are either the reincarnation of @Bris Vegas or crossing the pond and living in the same country as Trump does funny things to your mind.

Actually, I think that living on the same planet as Trump does funny things to the mind, but that's becoming normal nowadays.

On 28 May 2019 at 21:41, irobinson said:

just read that...hes gone after tomorrow night....no connection with players and fans.....enter Allegri

and thats the reasons why Frank will stay with us and honour his contract

Just read where? Presumably a reliable source and therefore not the press.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Just read where? Presumably a reliable source and therefore not the press.

from Italian football website

Allegri emerge as possible replacement of Sarri at Chelsea

30 May at 16:15

Massimiliano Allegri and Maurizio Sarri could, surprisingly, exchange benches next season.

If the Chelsea manager, after winning the Europa League with the Blues, could succeed the Livorno-born Juventus driver, the former Juventus coach could instead settle in London, at Stamford Bridge. The 'Corriere dello Sport' reports Allegri is in the running together with Blanc, Lopetegui and Ten Hag.

Allegri has been in Turin since 2014 and has guided them to 5 straight league titles and 2 Champions League finals, although they lost both times to Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively.

Sith Happens
On 28/05/2019 at 21:24, MuespachRam said:

Whoa. So he didn't want to take the Chelsea job as first,  thats why he didn't go to Ipswich? How does that work out?

Archived