Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Surely they wouldn’t play a track of her singing that badly 

? This is a reasonable question, and one I can’t answer with certainty. 

Can anyone confirm if Miles Cyrus’s drummer was Chad Smith from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers ?

The Blues‏ @TheBlues___ 5h5 hours ago

Makelele on Lampard: “I'm sure he wants to give everything for #Chelsea. So, of course, I'm happy for this idea of the club to bring back a legend. He's ready. He knows what is needed to bring success to the club.” #CFC

bit late to the Frankie Lampard is the second coming party- finished Monday   Should ask the other instagram ball bags if his invite was lost in the post .

36 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

With all the talk of this maybe being for FFP purposes, can someone explain why this would be more beneficial to be on the 19-20 accounts over the 18-19 accounts?

The 14m profit was on the 17-18 accounts

No offence to above poster but please David can we have a banging your head on a brick wall imogi 

54 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

With all the talk of this maybe being for FFP purposes, can someone explain why this would be more beneficial to be on the 19-20 accounts over the 18-19 accounts?

The 14m profit was on the 17-18 accounts

At risk of causing mass suicide within the Fraternity, FFP is based on a three year rolling calculation.

36 minutes ago, Rammeister said:

Reading that article with Cechs comments...it sounds like there will be an awful lot of interference from Cech for the new manager. Maybe that’s a reason why negotiations are being dragged out. *clutches at straws*

Does sound very much like Petr Cech will be babysitting, taking notes and reporting back to the parents. 

Very strange for a player that has only just retired this summer, it's a role you would expect someone more experienced, been around the block and a wardrobe of t shirts.

Comes across as a bit fantasy football, fill the building with legends, they know they club, what it means to the fans. Now that's all well and good, but knowing the club isn't enough.

I honestly think it has disaster written all over it, that's not being bitter if Frank was to leave us, I really do wish him well, but this legends thing and the experience they all have it's too soon. 

16 minutes ago, David said:

Does sound very much like Petr Cech will be babysitting, taking notes and reporting back to the parents. 

Very strange for a player that has only just retired this summer, it's a role you would expect someone more experienced, been around the block and a wardrobe of t shirts.

Comes across as a bit fantasy football, fill the building with legends, they know they club, what it means to the fans. Now that's all well and good, but knowing the club isn't enough.

I honestly think it has disaster written all over it, that's not being bitter if Frank was to leave us, I really do wish him well, but this legends thing and the experience they all have it's too soon. 

Could become a bit of lads reunited at the summer beach house thing. 

I'm sure the team spirit will be great at first

But when poop hits the fan is someone going to be able to mature very quickly? Will hard calls be made? 

Getting the boys back together to run a big club with huge ambitions is a bit different from turning up 6 days per week with your boots and having a poker night. 

Don't blame any of the lads but I think Chelsea are very brave or very very stupid 

Archived