Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

4 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

#ITK .........FRANK'S AT GLASTONBURY !!.........just seen him flying a RAMS flag at the front near the stage watching Kylie !! ????

Bielsa just behind with a Leeds flag . Don't tell me that's not deliberate, a quarter of a million places to stand , I'll go directly behind you . Can't let it go can they the nobbers . lol.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

I keep reading contradictory comments on FFP and most appear to be based on pure conjecture.Is there anyone on this forum ( I vaguely seem to remember there was one such person) who can actually confirm that a compensation package actually goes towards FFP calculations??

100% yes. It is income just like selling pies lol. Income is in the profit and loss.... simples.

38 minutes ago, David said:

Some quotes from Petr Cech talking to the Czech media which I have translated.

"I am one of the articles that the coach has to choose from. I could consult all the candidates with the leadership, they know my ideas. The club has identified some of the coaches they are dealing with. The situation is open, Frank is one of the candidates. the first team will start the preparation, by that time we would like to solve the coach's question"

"When I decide I want something to work in some way, I have to go to the club management first to allow it. It's right, I'm new to the role. But I have enough possibilities to influence the club, which is a great responsibility and I like it for her"

"My job description is to look at the first team, the academy, the transfer policy, the data from the trainings. Everything hides under performance. The range is broad, occupying all the disciplines that belong to football. My job is to report and especially bring ideas I know that I have a lot of work to do, but I am looking forward to seeing that I have already worked in the club, "said the player with the most starts in the Czech national team."

"The first thing is to choose a coach, it will affect the next job. The coach will have his ideas. We will collect a cadre for the following season. The club will probably have a ban on transfers, we will have to take from our sources. The idea is that I will be with the first team to have the opportunity to watch the development of the preparations, and we will also have a tour in Japan, where we will play with Barcelona”

https://www.ceskenoviny.cz/zpravy/cech-z-nove-role-neni-nervozni-pomaha-vybirat-trenera-chelsea/1773227

Bit in bold is encouraging, expect it will be concluded either way in the next 48 days.

lol

24 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

To be fair, Jesus was a mean keeper. Saved loads.

Yes but whenever he played Derby Hector always put in the rebound, he would then complain to the Ref and get himself sent off.

This was because he was also a very naughty boy.

48 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

I keep reading contradictory comments on FFP and most appear to be based on pure conjecture.Is there anyone on this forum ( I vaguely seem to remember there was one such person) who can actually confirm that a compensation package actually goes towards FFP calculations??

Yes. It goes in accounts as revenue and profit       it does not get excluded for FFP.  If it did, then costs if having to replace would also be exempt. Which would be farcical.  We just offered non playing players small contract extensions to improve last year's profits.  Having done that Frank's leaving compensation is not required in the accounts upto 30th June

9 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

With all the talk of this maybe being for FFP purposes, can someone explain why this would be more beneficial to be on the 19-20 accounts over the 18-19 accounts?

The 14m profit was on the 17-18 accounts

Nobody do this. Please. Not again.

Archived