Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

6 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

I noticed Harry came out this morning and slightly changed his stance again about FL and the Chelsea job. Sounded to me as though he still could be making his mind up over this one, and may have asked for time to think it over.

Redknapp that is, not Wilson ?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

As time ticks away, even the purest of Lampard/Derby fans will start thinking that this it taking the Michael.

Any lines from Frank about caring about Derby and the fans are being completely blown out of the water with each passing day.

He should be knocking the door down at Chelsea and saying you either sign me up now or don't.

I'm growing angry towards Frank as days are ticking by.

You do understand that he was talking officially for the first time with Chelsea today over a £15m contract, and the futures of 6 others in his coaching staff. You might expect him to want to make sure that all aspects of the deal are right for his future career prospects, and those of the team. You make it sound like it is a simple choice of a packet of Maltesesers or a tube of Smarties. 

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Know how you both feel, but if the talks are happening today then it would be silly to expect anything to be announced/finalised before the end of the week.

Fully expect this to be over and done with by Sunday.

Rowett to Stoke was done in a day!

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You do understand that he was talking officially for the first time with Chelsea today over a £15m contract, and the futures of 6 others in his coaching staff. You might expect him to want to make sure that all aspects of the deal are right for his future career prospects, and those of the team. You make it sound like it is a simple choice of a packet of Maltesesers or a tube of Smarties. 

Yes “OFFICIALLY” talking today “UNOFFICIALLY” who knows how long !! And Frank knows this will be affecting us and obviously doesn’t give a **** about it     At least that’s my opinion ? ??

1 hour ago, Abu Derby said:

Has anyone heard from the Scarlet Pimpernel at all?

They seek him here, they seek him there...

13 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Do Smarties still have a random letter of the alphabet under the lid?

2 minutes ago, RhylRam said:

Yes “OFFICIALLY” talking today “UNOFFICIALLY” who knows how long !! And Frank knows this will be affecting us and obviously doesn’t give a **** about it     At least that’s my opinion ? ??

Not going to challenge your opinion RhylRam, nor Mackworth’s. The forum thrives on the variety of opinions.  My intervention was simply to say that it is naive to think that everything was going to be done and dusted today, especially after what Mel Morris said yesterday.  If it is still dragging on early next week then l might have a different perspective, but at the mo. my advice to everyone is chill your beans.

14 minutes ago, RhylRam said:

The middle ground is eroding fast,, he either turns up Monday and signs new contract with us?/ signs with Chelsea , or he doesn’t give the slightest f##k about the the crap it leaves Derby , it’s fans and mel in ,just as easily as he could have stopped friends and family lobbying to get him the job he could make it plain to Chelsea that if they want him they needed to do things promptly as he felt an obligation to cause as few problems to Derby as poss , lets watch how it pans out 

3 minutes ago, Archied said:

The middle ground is eroding fast,, he either turns up Monday and signs new contract with us?/ signs with Chelsea , or he doesn’t give the slightest f##k about the the crap it leaves Derby , it’s fans and mel in ,just as easily as he could have stopped friends and family lobbying to get him the job he could make it plain to Chelsea that if they want him they needed to do things promptly as he felt an obligation to cause as few problems to Derby as poss , lets watch how it pans out 

Yep patience wearing thin now ??

It’s going to happen when they Chelsea want it to happen, that’s what comes with the we are the premiership team and we’ll do what we want with you minnows.

It has always been the case and always will be when daddy big baalocks clubs get involved.

Archived