Poynton ram

Lampard and the Chelsea job

44 minutes ago, TimRam said:

I will say though he bought us some great evenings of football. Man U and Saints on penalties, Leeds away in semi and West Brom away.

It was a very mixed bag though.  Millwall at home, Ipswich away.  Very fine margins between us finishing in the playoffs or finishing 8th.  I've heard a lot of talk about Derby's style under Frank but there were plenty of games where we struggled to string 3 passes together.  

5 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

He also never used of of in the same sentence 🤐

A good job he wasn't a signwriter then, having problems with the spacing between fish and and and and and chips.

13 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If you think he’s a traitor for accepting his dream job at a Champions League club and the third-best team in England, then I really do think you’re utterly deluded. The same goes for if you interpreted his ‘this is my club and I have a contract here’ statement post-Wembley as meaning ‘I will turn Chelsea down’. This guy sums it up better than me:

He’s brought the club forward, fostered a sense of togetherness and given us some great moments, all in the space of a year. My bitterness is reserved for the absolutely ******** that the media were spouting weeks ago and the smarmy ex-pros that we’re talking him up for the job. Perhaps he could have had a word with the likes of Drogba, but I’m sure he was just enjoying his holiday.

I expect him to send a heartfelt message to our fans in his Chelsea interview and I’d imagine that, provided relations are good with Mel Morris, we’ll have some decent options to loan next season.

Now it’s about bringing the right man in.  

I take the mickey @DarkFruitsRam7 but you have absolutely nailed it with this post.

Have a big 👏 and a 😍 from old Hants (ps no man handling me in the Hillsborough bogs x)

32 minutes ago, Biley66 said:

"Should I Stay or Should I Go" - The Clash

Obviously he should go - simple mathematics tells us that.

St = 2Gt

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Do they think Lampard turned up here and started bouncing on the spot randomly and it caught on? 

Tbf, its just one cerebrally challenged person here. Its not like the whole Chelsea fan base are complete bamfords, are they?

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Do they think Lampard turned up here and started bouncing on the spot randomly and it caught on? 

If he goes, and that's what they have created.... I'm going to love watching match of the day! I was going to ask someone on here to own up to making it 😂😂........ Curtains is this you???

Edited by papa_lazarou