Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

13 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If you think he’s a traitor for accepting his dream job at a Champions League club and the third-best team in England, then I really do think you’re utterly deluded. The same goes for if you interpreted his ‘this is my club and I have a contract here’ statement post-Wembley as meaning ‘I will turn Chelsea down’. This guy sums it up better than me:

He’s brought the club forward, fostered a sense of togetherness and given us some great moments, all in the space of a year. My bitterness is reserved for the absolutely ******** that the media were spouting weeks ago and the smarmy ex-pros that we’re talking him up for the job. Perhaps he could have had a word with the likes of Drogba, but I’m sure he was just enjoying his holiday.

I expect him to send a heartfelt message to our fans in his Chelsea interview and I’d imagine that, provided relations are good with Mel Morris, we’ll have some decent options to loan next season.

Now it’s about bringing the right man in.  

I take the mickey @DarkFruitsRam7 but you have absolutely nailed it with this post.

Have a big ? and a ? from old Hants (ps no man handling me in the Hillsborough bogs x)

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Biley66 said:

"Should I Stay or Should I Go" - The Clash

Obviously he should go - simple mathematics tells us that.

St = 2Gt

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Do they think Lampard turned up here and started bouncing on the spot randomly and it caught on? 

Tbf, its just one cerebrally challenged person here. Its not like the whole Chelsea fan base are complete bamfords, are they?

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Do they think Lampard turned up here and started bouncing on the spot randomly and it caught on? 

If he goes, and that's what they have created.... I'm going to love watching match of the day! I was going to ask someone on here to own up to making it ??........ Curtains is this you???

Lot of talk about bouncing. Chelsea have been bouncing for a very long time, here's an example. Not sure how it differs to yours though. I saw the celebrations at Elland Road and it looked like you had a good thing going on there.

1 minute ago, Harry B said:

Lot of talk about bouncing. Chelsea have been bouncing for a very long time, here's an example. Not sure how it differs to yours though. I saw the celebrations at Elland Road and it looked like you had a good thing going on there.

That was uncoordinated and lacked a rhythmic song plus beat to actually bounce along to

Ooooo hatk at me........?

Just now, HantsRam said:

That was uncoordinated and lacked a rhythmic song plus beat to actually bounce along to

Ooooo hatk at me........?

I think at this moment in time, it's probably the one claim we can make that we are better at than Chelsea. Respect though @Harry B, it was just in jest.

7 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

If Lampard takes the bounce, we have to pay a sell on clause to Sheffield Wednesday

you almost got me there. Everytime I see something like this, I think people think we did copy if off Wednesday and not Rangers, then I remember that they accuse of nicking all their songs! How could I forget? My ex was a Wednesday fan and once said "why do you sing our song about boxing day?"

12 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I’d be quite happy if Lampard took the bounce with him. Let’s have something new for next season (non-Forest related). 

Aren’t forest going to be confused as to why Chelsea hate them so much?

I hope this gets wrapped up today so that we can actually move on.

my understanding, although possibly very wrong, is that that Marina is the one who will tie all this up, quite possibly before Frank steps foot on to Roman’s yacht.

Archived