Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

Just now, Waggywasanabsolutesnip said:

Anybody else find it strange that MM agreed to go on Talksport then a few hours later it's announced Chelsea can talk with FL?

The moment we heard he was going on the radio, I was pretty confident something concrete was going to happen before it. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

If you hold your Mrs/girlfriend on an even footing with DCFC in your life, then she won't be sticking around for long anyway, so she may as well go off for a good banging now, whilst she's still young enough to appreciate it!  

If you're lucky, she may even let you go round and watch, on a Saturday afternoon (or Friday night, live on Sky!).

If you can't see the difference between reality and a joke I doubt you've ever had a Mrs/girlfriend in the 1st place!!!!! ?

Just now, Waggywasanabsolutesnip said:

Mel is the Master of shithousery, he must have something up his sleeve?!

I've no clue.

He could be going on to talk about the press coverage over the past few weeks and the effect it has/hasn't had.
He could be going on to revel in the fact that Frank rejected Chelsea minutes before his appearance (put your money on that one ? )
He could be going to talk about the effect Frank's year had on the club.
He could be going on to talk about investment.
He could be going on to fart/follow through loudly into the microphone before calling everyone in the radio station Bamford's and necking a bottle of Jager.

The suspense is killing me!

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I've no clue.

He could be going on to talk about the press coverage over the past few weeks and the effect it has/hasn't had.
He could be going on to revel in the fact that Frank rejected Chelsea minutes before his appearance (put your money on that one ? )
He could be going to talk about the effect Frank's year had on the club.
He could be going on to talk about investment.
He could be going on to fart/follow through loudly into the microphone before calling everyone in the radio station Bamford's and necking a bottle of Jager.

The suspense is killing me!

?????

I can genuinely see him going on there and saying he's not going anywhere, and he's got new investors. Why else would he give them the time of day after their campaign to get FL the Chelsea job 

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Well I'm absolutely livid and no mistake, having just procured my away membership (a snip at £90).....

I came on the board and look at what I find....

That's right......

Brentford away on August 31st when we're on holiday!

Grrrr ?

My sister has only gone and scheduled her bloody wedding for that day. Brentford is a cracking away day too.

10 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

If you can't see the difference between reality and a joke I doubt you've ever had a Mrs/girlfriend in the 1st place!!!!! ?

I could say the same... as if your (ex) mrs would invite you round to ours on a Saturday afternoon to watch... I mean around to hers!  ;-)

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

My sister has only gone and scheduled her bloody wedding for that day. Brentford is a cracking away day too.

Lovely stewards and its the last time well get to stand on their terrace.

As you are - you're gonna have to get steamed, twirl a maiden aunt round the dance floor, cop a feel of the bridesmaids (long as they're not munters) and look on the bright side - the colourful dresses won't show the chunder stains ?

Me - I'll be in Dorset, teeth chattering in a "lodge" (posh name for a static caravan) with a labrador, a 17 year-old and a Brazilian Rainbow Boa......

?? 

36 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm gutted to be missing Brentford as I'm in the US... it was one of the ones I definitely wanted to go to this season ?

3 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

If your Mrs/girlfriend announced over tea tonight she was happy with you and did love you but a new hunk has started at work and he wants to bang her and move her in would you wish her all the best ????? 

I’d ask if I could at least watch 

Archived