Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, eddie said:

Yes. My latest order from Belgiuminabox has made its way from Mechelen (Antwerp) across the Channel to Hinckley, and is now on the DPD van in 'Out for delivery' status. I expect it around 1:00 pm today.

@eddie I'm partial to a Belgian beer or two. Any recommendations as I am always on the lookout for new ones to try.

What are Belgiuminabox like? I've used Beerwulf before but not them....

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

Braced for a warmer week, I hope everyone's making room in their fridges for crisps!

I'm going to try and stay on topic more after the madness of last week, however I made an interesting observation this weekend.

Where the sandwiches are kept at ASDA, crisps are kept in the same refrigerated shelves as drinks. 

The wife didn't understand why I found this so interesting and I didn't bother to explain how it had come up on the Frank Lampard page on a DCFC forum as that would just sound ridiculous to someone who doesn't come on here!

4 minutes ago, RamontheMoor said:

@eddie I'm partial to a Belgian beer or two. Any recommendations as I am always on the lookout for new ones to try.

Get your sen in the Beer thread down in’t pub section!

13 minutes ago, RamontheMoor said:

Will PM you shortly.

29 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I've come round to wanting him to stay just to see how the press backtrack more so than wanting him to stay for Derby County's sake!

Same here.  It would be bliss to tell this dhead Moose, Alan Brazil, and the rest of those gammons to F right off!!!  Bunch of disrespectful, arse kissing whoppers!!!

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

And just moments later...

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

And now the big Percy is weighing in...

For duck's sake Chelsea. Get it done, you could have sent someone out to him!

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Same here.  It would be bliss to tell this dhead Moose, Alan Brazil, and the rest of those gammons to F right off!!!  Bunch of disrespectful, arse kissing whoppers!!!

Please don't beat about the bush

Archived