Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Poynton ram

Lampard and the Chelsea job

David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

Message added by David

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, JohnHarkes said:

I was only joking mate, I'm sure everything will be okay in the end. 👍

No probs , having a bit of an irritating day if truth be told

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, papa_lazarou said:

TUNE!!!!

You had started so well....got the name, the pic, the sensible posts...

But that's unforgivable for me. Cant think of another song where I am so quick on the mute button.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

No, he hasnt. There’s only one he’s liked that’s in the least bit of that nature and it’s this.

 

92274B9A-9283-4796-9A37-55A31BF277B9.png

Well if it's anything like my domestic situation it's the one day of the year he should be insisting....😜 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

You had started so well....got the name, the pic, the sensible posts...

But that's unforgivable for me. Cant think of another song where I am so quick on the mute button.

I have a very eclectic music taste 😄.... don't mind a bit of 70's disco. More of a Rock and Indy kid really. Am I allowed to redeem myself?

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

No, he hasnt. There’s only one he’s liked that’s in the least bit of that nature and it’s this.

 

92274B9A-9283-4796-9A37-55A31BF277B9.png

D9gs-x-XoAENWme?format=jpg&name=medium

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Topram said:

D9gs-x-XoAENWme?format=jpg&name=medium

I stand corrected, but it’s not like he’s scrolling down and liking accounts after account. So let’s not go overboard. It’s a couple of which I presume he already follows and he’s also liked a load of Derby related stuff too to balance it all up.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Topram said:

D9gs-x-XoAENWme?format=jpg&name=medium

He recently liked a selfie of Christine Lampard as well... is Jody Morris havin' it off with Lamps' missus? Are they all swingers? Has Jody Morris pocket liked everything on all social media platforms whilst he was shuffling around in his trousers?

I think so.

Edited by JohnHarkes

Share this post


Link to post

Got to say I’m not keen on this Jody Morris liking a quote that says our best player and soon to be manager, business. I find it disrespectful, provocative and lacking class.

Today, I feel Lampard and Morris are hedging their bets at my club’s expense. I’ll probably feel differently tomorrow and revert to the it’ll all come out in the wash approach I try to have but that liking of that post has twisted my melon today and I don’t want it twisted today, Lampard ain’t the only one with a birthday on the 20th of June.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Got to say I’m not keen on this Jody Morris liking a quote that says our best player and soon to be manager, business. I find it disrespectful, provocative and lacking class.

Today, I feel Lampard and Morris are hedging their bets at my club’s expense. I’ll probably feel differently tomorrow and revert to the it’ll all come out in the wash approach I try to have but that liking of that post has twisted my melon today and I don’t want it twisted today, Lampard ain’t the only one with a birthday on the 20th of June.

Happy Frank Day To You.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Got to say I’m not keen on this Jody Morris liking a quote that says our best player and soon to be manager, business. I find it disrespectful, provocative and lacking class.

Today, I feel Lampard and Morris are hedging their bets at my club’s expense. I’ll probably feel differently tomorrow and revert to the it’ll all come out in the wash approach I try to have but that liking of that post has twisted my melon today and I don’t want it twisted today, Lampard ain’t the only one with a birthday on the 20th of June.

Happy Birthday, buddy!

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Got to say I’m not keen on this Jody Morris liking a quote that says our best player and soon to be manager, business. I find it disrespectful, provocative and lacking class.

Today, I feel Lampard and Morris are hedging their bets at my club’s expense. I’ll probably feel differently tomorrow and revert to the it’ll all come out in the wash approach I try to have but that liking of that post has twisted my melon today and I don’t want it twisted today, Lampard ain’t the only one with a birthday on the 20th of June.

It’s Lionel’s birthday as well.

 

39408A9A-F3CA-42FE-BCA3-1D047CA74BF8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.