Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

4 minutes ago, Taribo said:

I want Frank gone. Imagine him staying/ Chelsea appointing someone else. Every whiff of slight unrest with said appointed Chelsea manager will result a Groundhog Day until he eventually does go. Thank god we didn’t get promoted otherwise we’d probably lose our own 11 point record 

Hopefully you'll get out the right side of the bed in the morning. Have your work colleagues had to put up with you being like this all day? I bet they were glad to see the back of you.

Now, go out the room and don't come back in until you've had a hard long think about your behaviour. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Taribo said:

I want Frank gone. Imagine him staying/ Chelsea appointing someone else. Every whiff of slight unrest with said appointed Chelsea manager will result a Groundhog Day until he eventually does go. Thank god we didn’t get promoted otherwise we’d probably lose our own 11 point record 

Any manager we get who becomes slightly successful will be linked and speculated with a move to another club.

frank is an easy target because Chelsea. 

17 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Evening ? I’ve just got in and not had chance to peruse the Internet all day. What excitement have I missed?

Depends on whether you like tea with sugar / cold milk / lukewarm milk / no milk / tea bags / loose tea / iced tea.

14 minutes ago, Whitefield said:

Hard to disagree. If he stays this will go on and on and on until Xmas when Chelsea are 13th - rinse and repeat. 

You can't blame him for the media tosspots though. He's on the recieving end of this as well. Go and watch the video he did after we lost the playoff final and see his reaction to one of the media retards asking him for the 100th time if he was going to Chelsea. I posted the video way back in this ridiculous chain.

6 minutes ago, papa_lazarou said:

You can't blame him for the media tosspots though. He's on the recieving end of this as well. Go and watch the video he did after we lost the playoff final and see his reaction to one of the media retards asking him for the 100th time if he was going to Chelsea. I posted the video way back in this ridiculous chain.

Post it again, and again, and again.

Seems to work for the doom merchants.

18 hours ago, papa_lazarou said:

Approximately 13mins in, I still take him at his word for now as we've repeatedly said no official approach, no change. My displeasure isn't so much with Frank, but the constant hammering of the media and the way it's being conducted. 'IF' and I do mean 'IF' as a lot of people suspect it's being conducted surreptitiously and our club is being disadvantaged because of the disruption it causes to our preparations and signings for the following year, we have ever right to feel aggrieved.

Most of us just want some stability either with or without him so the team can build and hopefully play some attractive football.

Unfortunately we have this ducking circus continuing. It needs resolving quickly hence Uncle Mel's statement earlier today to reiterate our position and hopefully jiggle things along. Pre-season looms and we have a threadbare squad, wouldn't we all be rather talking nonsense about the next signings?

For the ones that missed the link. I think at this stage you have to give him the benefit of the doubt until something is confirmed otherwise., and not the the SSN, BBC, ESPN speculation...... an official statement. Mel is no mug, make no mistake.

14 minutes ago, papa_lazarou said:

Breaking news on SSN..... Matt Le Tit thinks Lampard will be a great manager of Chelsea.... Yawn.... Who next? Maradona.....?

Well we had Charlie Nic yesterday, Matt Le today, Merson tomorrow, Phil Thompson Thursday and round off the week with Jeff Stelling’s thoughts and bingo, the whole Soccer Saturday panel.

They’re really scraping the barrel with this Sky, their credibility has plummeted with me.

Just now, papa_lazarou said:

Have they had that horrible little $hit Dennis Wise interviewed yet?

Someone did, and funnily enough he's about the only one I've heard so far say that he should stay put and not go to Chelsea

Archived