Poynton ram

Lampard and the Chelsea job

David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

Message added by David

2 minutes ago, admira said:

You can be sure of one thing. If Derby refuse the approach or Lampard stays through his own choice, Chelsea won’t be loaning us any players next season. 

They’ve got to approach us first!

16 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm loving people's optimism on here, it is what is keeping me going at the minute.

As much as I think he is going, When I see someone say they are convinced he is staying it just gives me that little bit of hope!

I'm convinced he's staying. Hope that helps. 👍

7 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

Just wish Frank would take the Clash off repeat play and make his mind up. We can't afford for this to go on for much longer.

What has Frank got to make his mind up about exactly?

2 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

DON'T TALK STOOPID  !!  , Where you born in West Bridgeford ??

Ey up........We're more likely to have Frank Wignall than Frank Lampard.

1 minute ago, Turk Thrust said:

Oh dear. you've obviously been asleep for a few weeks. 

Not at all I’m just not a drama queen like lots on here are. He hasn’t been approached by Chelsea, in fact Derby haven’t been approached for permission to even talk to him. 

So I ask again, what does he have to make his mind up about?

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

What has Frank got to make his mind up about exactly?

He must know whether Chelsea want him or not. If they do then he should decide. If they don't then he needs to say that he is staying and end the speculation.

I understand that it's a huge decicion for him to make and he has much to concider, but this can't go on for much longer.

Just now, eddie said:

Apparently, the world's first roller-coaster opened on this day in 1884 - it was called the Switchback Railway and amazingly enough, had nothing to do with Derby County or Frank Lampard.

Thanks for that, did you help build it by any chance!? 😉