Birmingham (A) Tickets - Sold Out

David

3 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Last few times I've been the bouncers have been on a power trip so I've not bothered with it . Prefer the pubs on Bennett's hill , just round the corner and up the hill from Shakespeare ! 

The bloke who runs the Wellington is a Derby fan, but you can't be rowdy. Don't wear colours if you are going to the Briar Rose and behave yourselves, or they'll close the bar until you leave.

If you are ale fans then the Wellington is your number 1 choice, followed by the Joint Stock. The Head of Steam on Temple Street has a few ales but mainly craft ales. The Briar is well managed, so the ales are usually good, but the service can be very slow.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Last few times I've been the bouncers have been on a power trip so I've not bothered with it . Prefer the pubs on Bennett's hill , just round the corner and up the hill from Shakespeare ! 

I know where you mean well. Until last March, I worked on Colmore Row for four years.

1 minute ago, Mazzaram said:

Setting off from Doncaster at 9.00 am. Really looking forward to this. UTR!

poo! Meant to say tomorrow for Brentford game. Will be my first time there. Going to Brum also for the first time. Got a good feeling about the run in.

Archived