Coneheadjohn

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Anyone had one?

What did you do?

I’ve gone wierd(er) since I got to 50.

Baking!I can’t stop baking and cooking.?.

I think Mrs Conehead needs to confirm this - once she's recovered from her gin and sambucas session

6 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

You haven’t?

Kind of. But this push your hair over to one side is in at the moment, when it's not I'm kinda screwed. Secretly hoping Beckham shaves his head again, start the soldier look trend again

8 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Anyone had one?

What did you do?

I’ve gone wierd(er) since I got to 50.

Baking!I can’t stop baking and cooking.?.

I've had three so far and can't guarantee I will not have another .Whatever you do don't buy a soft top car ,a middle aged man looks a right dick in one, a young man barely gets away with it .MX5 is the worst offender.

Do not under any circumstances dye your hair [if you have any] and dress your age. Don't try to "get down with the kids" they will disown you.

Best advice is be thrifty till your fifty ,then spend to the end.The idea is to get the the graveside looking shagged out and knackered not looking pristine having had a boring life.  

Its a mid-life crisis when you have sudden urge to do all those things you think you might have missed out on like driving fast cars or shagging people you're not supposed to.

a last desperate throw of the dice, like that moment when a salmon jizzes out all of its eggs because it knows it hasn't got the energy or the will to turn around and swim all the way back. 

Not sure what comes next. 

I’ve done lots of long walks and runs to show that whilst the pace has gone, the competitive spirit is still there. 

Keeping fairly fit keeps me feeling young. 

I do a sedentary job and it would be all too easy to get fat and lazy.

I’ll save the affair until  my nineties!

19 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I’ve done lots of long walks and runs to show that whilst the pace has gone, the competitive spirit is still there. 

Keeping fairly fit keeps me feeling young. 

I do a sedentary job and it would be all too easy to get fat and lazy.

I’ll save the affair until  my nineties!

18 months ago I decided to get fit and needed a target which was the masters athletics world championships.  I now find myself 1 week away from competing n Poland representing Great Britain wondering how I got myself into this?

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

18 months ago I decided to get fit and needed a target which was the masters athletics world championships.  I now find myself 1 week away from competing n Poland representing Great Britain wondering how I got myself into this?

Wow!

Very best of luck to you.

Go knock ‘em dead!

What an amazing opportunity.

Archived