Michael Jackson

DarkFruitsRam7

3 hours ago, Archied said:

Saville ? Are we saying it’s like a game of snakes and ladders and if you can keep it quiet until you die and are gone then it’s game over you can not be shown for what you were and what you did?

Everyone keeps bringing up the saville parallels. The big difference is that saville didn’t have a trial when he was alive, so when accusations came up after his death, they were properly investigated in a legal investigation, not by a film maker. 

Jackson had been investigated, multiple times, when he was alive, and was acquitted every time. If you don’t get the result you want, do you just wait til someone dies and then make a defamatory documentary instead?

I don’t suppose MJ cares either way at the minute. 

Tell you what, I always thought mother Theresa was a bit of a see you next Tuesday. I’ll make a documentary about how she was hitler’s wet nurse. I guarantee more than a couple of people will believe it to be true, cos they saw it on the tele (or even better, YouTube). 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Everyone keeps bringing up the saville parallels. The big difference is that saville didn’t have a trial when he was alive, so when accusations came up after his death, they were properly investigated in a legal investigation, not by a film maker. 

Jackson had been investigated, multiple times, when he was alive, and was acquitted every time. If you don’t get the result you want, do you just wait til someone dies and then make a defamatory documentary instead?

Tell you what, I always thought mother Theresa was a bit of a see you next Tuesday. I’ll make a documentary about how she was hitler’s wet nurse. I guarantee more than a couple of people will believe it to be true, cos they saw it on the tele (or even better, YouTube). 

A lot of people find her a very controversial figure.  Christopher Hitchens and Tariq Ali wrote a documentary about her titled 'Hell's Angel'.

7 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Ok let’s go with the OJ Simpson parallels then

Archived