Mid Season Break

Poynton ram

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dubai? Paris? Ridiculous.

If it was me I'd have sent them all to Bradford for the week to sleep over in Jacob Butterfield's squalid squat.

A case study on what happens to Derby players that don't perform.

The goals would be flying in next Saturday.

18 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I simply don't understand the attraction of Dubai. A tasteless artificial hell-hole. Why not go to a proper city?

Same reason most of them tend to buy ridiculous massive 4x4s - in their eyes big & bling = classy ?

3 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I simply don't understand the attraction of Dubai. A tasteless artificial hell-hole. Why not go to a proper city?

Isn't it because they want sunshine, sea and somewhere expensive where they don't have to bump into us chavs? 

Most of the Dubai crowd have got families. 

It does make me wonder what the effect is of going from blissful sunshine and relaxation to the hustle and bustle of Championship football. To be completely honest, I'd be more comfortable with everyone focusing absolutely on the run in. Though I'm sure I'd be saying otherwise if I was in their shoes.

9 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

It does make me wonder what the effect is of going from blissful sunshine and relaxation to the hustle and bustle of Championship football. To be completely honest, I'd be more comfortable with everyone focusing absolutely on the run in. Though I'm sure I'd be saying otherwise if I was in their shoes.

They should be allowed to do what they want if they’re off work.

I’m sure FL knows what he’s doing.

Will probably only come under scrutiny if we don’t beat Rotherham.

Archived