Peace of advice frank lampard

B4ev6is

I know beem struggling for goals of late maybe this will help change things. I have notice we keep trying walk the ball into the box but maybe we need to play the ball while on the move maybe having two strikers one two passes to each other to help create space or interchange making oppsition defance hard to pick up. Or perhaps have like of mount or wilson as a third attacking opation.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disagree B4 I think we’re taking far too many shots from outside the area when there are opportunities to play others in. 

Also far too many deep lofty crosses coming from our fullbacks. 

Exact opposite of us trying to walk it in. 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I know beem struggling for goals of late maybe this will help change things. I have notice we keep trying walk the ball into the box but maybe we need to play the ball while on the move maybe having two strikers one two passes to each other to help create space or interchange making oppsition defance hard to pick up. Or perhaps have like of mount or wilson as a third attacking opation.

Great advice, B4, but I think you should have put this in a personal email to Frank. 

Discussing these things on an open forum in the middle of the internet only opens us up to the opposition finding out about our plans, and setting up accordingly, to counteract us.

Nobody will need spies with you around, mate.  Think on next time.

Now... a bit of advice to you, B4...

u-g-PYATYQ0.jpg?w=550&h=550&p=0

Archived