Sign in to follow this  
SEAO

Most Famous

never ceases to amaze me how people cannot grasp such a basic concept as this question!

Players-

Ashley Cole, Darren Bent, Danny Mills (bleurghh), Tom Huddlestone, Joe Ledley, Robbie Savage and Kevin Kilbane all have pretty decent media profiles, and all broadcast abroad with BBC, BT and Sky.

In sheer footballing terms, Mark Wright, Peter Shilton, Dean Saunders, Igor Stimac, George Kinkladze were pretty well known for on the pitch exploits.

48 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

It's between Billy Caskey and Ruben Zadkovich for me.

How dare you mention Billy Caskey without Vic Moreland?

It's like mentioning Abbott without Costello, Laurel without Hardy or Theresa May without clusterduck.

15 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

How dare you mention Billy Caskey without Vic Moreland?

It's like mentioning Abbott without Costello, Laurel without Hardy or Theresa May without clusterduck.

Caskey and Moreland - wasn't that a 1970s detective series that used to be on Sunday nights? 

Caskey was the chain smoking Cockney, just one job from retirment and Moreland was the young upstart, who didn't care if the rules got broken just as long as the case got cracked.

1 hour ago, Moist One said:

never ceases to amaze me how people cannot grasp such a basic concept as this question!

Robert Lindsay, Tosh off The Bill, John Motson's son, Tracy Shaw out of Coronation Street, Jack O'Connell

8 hours ago, Ramshankered said:

Spot on imo. I was in Japan last year – chatting footy to the locals in broken English of course. No one had heard of Derby County, but everyone knew who Frank Lampard was. 

That's perhaps more of a cultural thing than a question of football knowledge. Lots of folk are familiar with David Beckham, but know nothing about football. Derby County are quite well known around Europe, from their forays in the European Cup.