Big Trav

Super tom (Lawrence)

18 hours ago, McLovin said:

I’m not Lawrence’s biggest fan but maybe the dribble dribble dribble problem is because he came through Man Utd’s academy at the same time as when Ronaldo was doing well at Man Utd when he used to dribble all the time so he wants to copy his style? His free kick method is even the same as Ronaldo’s. 

I don't personally see it as a problem...

The number of chances created against Stoke from Lawrence, Wilson, Holmes, Bogle and Malone running with the ball at their feet showed how little defences like that

Against Wednesday it was pretty much ONLY Bogle's running with the ball that caused them any problems whatsoever

I think having a few players who can do that is a definite bonus, not a problem

Lawrence is one of the most frustrating players I have watched.

Mainly because he has the talent but appears to lack the decision making side of things. Obviously still quite young and can improve but some weeks I think I would happily cash in other weeks I see him as quite important.

Hopefully he can kick on and show his ability.

I think essentially he is a very good footballer.

Just a bit lazy at times. 

Gets fouled a lot.  

Should look up more occasionally to see what else is on .

Rate Lawrence though always have since he signed.

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

I think essentially he is a very good footballer.

Just a bit lazy at times. 

Gets fouled a lot.  

Should look up more occasionally to see what else is on .

Rate Lawrence though always have since he signed.

Don't think he's lazy. Lawrence is very much a confidence player and if things aren't going well he quickly becomes dispirited and expresses it in a way that doesn't sit well with many fans.

I thought against the Stokies he was the sort of player we thought we'd signed.

He was excellent against stoke to be honest, however good players consistency play well and Lawrence doesn't. He also needs to work on his tracking back, loses his man every single time. I think he lacks concentration at times and his football brain is non existent when making the right decisions. 

See on BBC website he’s a doubt for Wales game on Wednesday  Frank said “he’s not right and we’ll need to speak to Wales” Sounds like his ankle again 

7 hours ago, cheron85 said:

The number of chances created against Stoke from Lawrence, Wilson, Holmes, Bogle and Malone running with the ball at their feet showed how little defences like that

If they look at our goals scored I'm sure they are fairly relaxed about the odd run from well outside their box!