Derby County v Rotherham United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I've just renewed. The sun is shining; last night's hangover is gone. The roof is down on the car. I'm about to set off for Pride Park...come on Derby. 

Again, it’s pretty much the same in the Harliss house except last nights hangover is determined to make me reflect on my life and all the wrong decisions I made.

will see that off in about 5 mins with my first match day pint.

Got the feeling he was gonna do that. Understandable but I’d rather huddz in there than Johnson harsh as it would be on Bradley. Hope he’s on form today cause they’ll be a lot of pressure on him to distribute today and we all know he’s a bit on and off.

Better be Holmes in midfield with mount tho or I’ll riot, REALLY want to see those two together and Wilson doesn’t deserve to be in the 11 imo yet alone in the midfield.

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Hmmmmmmm drops Hudds to fit Mount in......interesting choice!

Just hope we don’t get over run in midfield

Johnson and Holmes as DM? Mount, Wilson and Lawrence will need to put a shift in, with lots of pressing.

8 minutes ago, KCG said:

Johnson and Holmes as DM? Mount, Wilson and Lawrence will need to put a shift in, with lots of pressing.

I think @DJFern94 has it about right. If we’re on the front foot (which we should with Holmes and Mount) then it’s ok. But if we end up on the back foot then BJ is going to have a lot of defensive work to get through and if that were the case the. I would expect Hudds to be introduced for one of Mount or Holmes.

As I’ve mentioned a number of times on here CM Is an acute problem for us as we don’t have the right blend (Shame King got injured). At home we might get away with this midfield line up because there’s plenty of talent in there, but away from home we need more grit, Industry and battling qualities that this division requires......great line up for playing a Prem team, not so sure about a championship side!

Archived