• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roos
Bogle Keogh Tomori Malone
          Hudds Johnson
Wilson    Holmes    Lawrence
              Waghorn

Mount to come on and get some minutes if he's fit enough, along with Marriott and another run out for JML. I think that team deserves another go - they were so unfortunate not to beat Stoke. 

That elusive 2-0 home win could be right around the corner ?

We will need to be up for this one.

Some of the Rotherham players come in my work and whilst our lot have been having a bit of sun in Dubai(I’m over egging it on purpose)they’ve been beasted running round Rotherham in the cold,wet and snow.

Thet expect to lose but look confident.

You can tell footballers are paid a lot when one of Rotherham’s players turn up in a brand new G wagon.

We need to be at it and watch Ajyi(I can’t spell it).

27 minutes ago, Srg said:

Just keep what's seen the turn around in our performances.

Roos, Bogle, Keogh, Tomori, Malone, Huddlestone, Johnson, Holmes, Wilson, Lawrence and Waghorn/Marriott.

Mount to start in place of Holmes if fit, with Holmes coming on after an hour or so if Mount tires. Otherwise, I agree, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Should win this one, wonder if Vaulks will be playing, player we were supposedly looking at in the window. Would be good to see if he is decent?

If we win, that keeps us in the race for the play offs, however for some bizarre reason, have a horrid feeling that they will do us in. Horrid team to lay against.

Archived