Derby County v Rotherham United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I remain a happy clapper, but l now fear we aren’t quite good enough to make that final push.  14 points from 12 leagues games in 2019 is not a good stat, but perhaps one performance (today) will kickstart us. Mount and Lawrence need to bring something positive to the party.

l am going to try something different today.  Can’t remember when l last didn’t follow a game one way or another, but have decided today l am going to establish radio/internet silence, and simply turn on at 5 to 5 for the results. I am trying to eradicate the feelings of hope and despair that seem to have been impacting me year to date.

That worked well then.  What do I do next week?

7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Two minutes before the penalty, the cash out was £63, so I left it!

Ouch, the 6th goal was a better feeling though right? You’ve got plenty of money, talking about cars for your lad, last time we scored 6 was in the 90s. Today was one of those tell the grandkids games. ?

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

ebf5e7c478d0804c0175f39200619d06.png

Duane Holmes really is tiny ?

I heard they are to release life size replica Holmes Russian Dolls in the Megastore next season for your sideboard. You didn’t hear it from me though.

Sith Happens
50 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

It’s still all about next season, guys.

Waghorn is going to have the best season of his career in 2019-20 and promotion is assured.

It was just agreed that it wouldn’t be in the spirit of the game and the interests of fairness for him to come in and score 25 league goals in a season right away.

#bepatient #absolutesnip

How do you get promoted from the PL?oh wait you mean champions league.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

It is a pity we didn't win the corresponding away game. Losing at Rotherham, Bolton, twice against Millwall and drawing away at Ipswich have cost us dearly.

Thats the spirit. 

Archived