Derby County v Rotherham United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did I say?  Got the score wrong, but the margin correct.  Whenever I miss a match we play well.  I missed Hull last season and now this.  Typical.  Oh well.  At least the win makes me feel a bit better ???

Hopefully there will be no “it was only Rotherham” nonsense posted tonight, well done to all, shame about other results not giving us our just desserts but otherwise no negatives from me...oh, there is actually, just wish I could work out how to be “abroad” if you get my drift. ?

If Boro manage a draw or better v Norwich we haven't made it into the top 6. But we've thoroughly caught up to everyone (minus Villa) in GD, so a very good day.

11 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Results went against us , really annoying

We are still in the playoffs. 

Bristol still have to play Boro, West Brom, Villa, Wednseday and us. Even if they win their game in hand it is still in our own hands since we still have to play them.

The only other result today that was bad for us was Forest managing to win. Preston and Wednesday both dropped points and hopefully Norwich absolutely batter Boro later on.

It’s still all about next season, guys.

Waghorn is going to have the best season of his career in 2019-20 and promotion is assured.

It was just agreed that it wouldn’t be in the spirit of the game and the interests of fairness for him to come in and score 25 league goals in a season right away.

#bepatient #absolutesnip

31 minutes ago, David said:

As if people listen to me on here, thought everyone just shook their heads and scrolled past ?

Two minutes before the penalty, the cash out was £63, so I left it!

Archived