Jayden Bogle’s Progression

DarkFruitsRam7

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to say beginning of the season I would be so annoyed seeing his name on the teamsheet, felt like the weakest link, but how well he has done

49 minutes ago, goldstar said:

Got to say beginning of the season I would be so annoyed seeing his name on the teamsheet, felt like the weakest link, but how well he has done

I think teams targeted him a lot as the weak link as well, they didn't just get joy, they planned to go at him. He's now developed to the stage where teams don't plan with him as the weak link but take note of his wing contribution, which is a hell of an effort from him.

Fantastic today, misjudged the long ball for their goal but hard to blame him as there was still a fair bit of play between that and it hitting the back of the net.

Has there been a more productive full back in the league this season? Not counting Sheff U as they are essentially wingers

Absolutely brilliant today.

not yet quite as good as Langan but if he can score away at Leeds i might need to loosen me trousers too.

I think he is becoming my favourite player. That speaks volumes because I thought he was our weakest link earlier in the season. Now he hardly puts a foot wrong. 

At the start of the season I would say Lowe was a better full back than Bogle. 

Now I would say Bogle is way ahead of Lowe.

Archived