Sign in to follow this  
BurtonRam7

Jayden Bogle’s Progression

I remember boldly proclaiming in 2015 that Lingard would never make a senior appearance for United again and Will Hughes would star in Russia 2018. It was only a matter of time before their careers trajectories swapped.

So forgive me for never sharing my opinion on young talent ever again. 

On 14/03/2019 at 15:17, KCG said:

Think his defensive performances have been much improved in recent games, and that seems to have lifted his confidence.

would tht be an Ashley Cole influence i wonder

He’s 18 & he’ll only get better with time. He’s never been out on loan like other youngsters so this season is his first taste of senior football at any level. He’s played 30odd games. 

He’s probably come through ahead of other youngsters not only based on talent but the fact we are short at right back. 

15 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

It’s people like Thomas and lesbian and such that I worry about. 

No need to worry mate. We'd all be lesbians if we could be. As for how they make out, according to a friend, there are numerous websites that can assist. Will forward URLs in due course.

On 18/03/2019 at 02:47, 86 points said:

No need to worry mate. We'd all be lesbians if we could be. As for how they make out, according to a friend, there are numerous websites that can assist. Will forward URLs in due course.

Well Sam Smith has just declared that he's neither Male nor female. 

So either some new genders are emerging in the grey zone, the BBC are misusing a quote about gender equality or it's a load of old poo.....😂

31 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Well Sam Smith has just declared that he's neither Male nor female. 

So either some new genders are emerging in the grey zone, the BBC are misusing a quote about gender equality or it's a load of old poo.....😂

Have you ever wondered what the ‘+’ signifies in LBGTQ+

On 14/03/2019 at 10:28, LB_DCFC said:

Only Stevens of sheff U (6) (who’s basically a winger in their system) el Mohamady (6) ( who plays full back/ right midfield) and Aarons of Norwich (5) have more. (Bogle has 4)

Half of bogles have been shots tho that have fallen to our players 😂 do like bogle think next season he be loads better next season after the experience of this season

Edited by Dcfcsr92