Sign in to follow this  
Bob The Badger

Who do you think will finish 6th

I suspect the top 5 *may* be clear, but who knows as Boro still have to win their games in hand to separate themselves and West Brom seem intent on scuppering their own chances.

But that 6th place is up for grabs.

If we'd started the season with the form of the last 2 months and were now playing like we did in between September and the end of the year I'd be super bullish. 

I just don't have a feel for it at the moment. I'm not confident, but I certainly think we're in it.

I'll be honest, if I had to wager my house on it I think I'd put it on Villa. I was super impressed by them in both games.

But, my heart still says we can do this.

Tomorrow is big, but then again it's the time of year when every game's big.

COYR!

Aston villa could come late to the party. 

The've still got to play forest, boro, sheff wed and bristol, leeds and norwich. Anything against leeds and norwich would be a bonus, but they are quite capable of winning the other four. We will soon know if they can put a late run together in time. My guess is that they will.

I thought we were going to match last year's total of 75 points, but it looks like we might just fall slightly short. However we do have a relatively easy run in with key players hopefully back soon. It's still there for us to grab if we can go on a good run.

Bristol city are a jeckyll and hyde team - 9 straight wins followed by no win in 6. Sheff united, boro, west brom and villa to play in four of the next 5. They will surely miss out because of their tough run in. Same with sheff wednesday. I think we can still finish above both of them even if we fall short of 6th.

Its going to be very close. Boro may even end up 6th with villa 5th. 

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

Aston villa could come late to the party. 

The've still got to play forest, boro, sheff wed and bristol, leeds and norwich. Anything against leeds and norwich would be a bonus, but they are quite capable of winning the other four. We will soon know if they can put a late run together in time. My guess is that they will.

I thought we were going to match last year's total of 75 points, but it looks like we might just fall slightly short. However we do have a relatively easy run in with key players hopefully back soon. It's still there for us to grab if we can go on a good run.

Bristol city are a jeckyll and hyde team - 9 straight wins followed by no win in 6. Sheff united, boro, west brom and villa to play in four of the next 5. They will surely miss out because of their tough run in. Same with sheff wednesday. I think we can still finish above both of them even if we fall short of 6th.

Its going to be very close. Boro may even end up 6th with villa 5th. 

‘Relatively easy’....... I don’t believe there is such a thing now, all to play for or nothing, players feel the vibe. Classic quote is ‘they’ve nothing to play for’, teams relax and can play their best football. Unpredictability in all it’s glory, Leeds and Norwich do look top two to me with Sheff Utd best of the rest. 4-6 plenty of teams will feel they can reach Play-Offs. We can only win our games! SSA. 

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

‘Relatively easy’....... I don’t believe there is such a thing now, all to play for or nothing, players feel the vibe. Classic quote is ‘they’ve nothing to play for’, teams relax and can play their best football. Unpredictability in all it’s glory, Leeds and Norwich do look top two to me with Sheff Utd best of the rest. 4-6 plenty of teams will feel they can reach Play-Offs. We can only win our games! SSA. 

10 games left and 8th of them are against 12th place and below.

We've already played the form teams of the chasing pack. Out if the top 6 teams, we've got the 2 with the worst form currently.

17 days off after tonight for us to regroup and get our injured players back.

It's really all there for us now, especially after we seem to have turned the corner after our only bad run results wise (Ipswich to Villa).

Just hope we avoid Leeds (or Villa) in the playoffs. You'd fancy us vs any of the others.