Season Tickets

superzak

19/20 Season Tickets  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Roots Manuva said:

anyone have any idea when are the new cards posted out roughly? sure I read somewhere on here that they are posted out end of this month though could be wrong?

No, you're right.  The official line is that they will indeed be posted out at the end of this month.

NB:
New cards only for new ST holders, or those changing seats, or those changing age categories etc.
Anyone renewing from last season, with no changes, should have kept hold of last season's ticket.

41 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

No, you're right.  The official line is that they will indeed be posted out at the end of this month.

NB:
New cards only for new ST holders, or those changing seats, or those changing age categories etc.
Anyone renewing from last season, with no changes, should have kept hold of last season's ticket.

ah that's great, thanks @Mucker1884! ill keep tabs on the post this week and next then. it's being posted to my office though living and working in Nottingham, hoping the royal mail postie isn't an NFFC fan and the envelope isn't branded with the club logo...suddenly goes missing? haha

54 minutes ago, Roots Manuva said:

ah that's great, thanks @Mucker1884! ill keep tabs on the post this week and next then. it's being posted to my office though living and working in Nottingham, hoping the royal mail postie isn't an NFFC fan and the envelope isn't branded with the club logo...suddenly goes missing? haha

I wouldn't worry. I suspect you need to be able to read to be a postie. So that probably rules out most Forest fans.

On the issue of season ticket cards, if you find yourself constantly triggering shop alarms for no reason, try taking the the cards out of your wallet or purse if that's where you keep em, for some reason they can set them off.

Life's quieter now I've done that, but I don't get the same buzz of defiance at possibly being a shoplifter, yet them finding nothing amiss when searched.

It's under my hat, you daft twits!

Yes.  There's another thread somewhere.

New* season tickets were meant to go out "late July".  Someone reported in the other thread that they are now coming out "this week".

*That is for new ST holders, those that have relocated, or those that have changed age categories, thus rendering the details on the old card as invalid.

All other existing/renewing ST holders are to use the same card as last season, so if you have lost it/thrown it away, get in touch with the ticket office to arrange a replacement.

I usually renew mine early (early bird), and always in person at the ticket office, so always make a point of asking, at the time of renewal.  Not sure why I ask, as I always keep hold of the old one until well into the next season, whether we get new ones or not!  I'm far too anal to leave anything to chance!  :-)

Archived