Season Tickets

superzak

19/20 Season Tickets  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Do you know what he gets up to when you are at the games? ?

Angieram says 'why is the carpet always wet when i get home from the match?', hubbie replies 'cleaned it for you love'

image.jpg

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

I need to go in as my renewal quotes £125 for my lad who is under 12 so I always get the rams squad for the free season ticket which wasn’t an option on the renewal online

Had the same issue for our rams squad ticket - if you go back into the main ticket purchase options page and add rams squad membership it automatically zeros the season ticket charge and adds the membership fee - just assign it to the right customer number as the system will recognise which customer number qualifies 

Sith Happens
24 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

emailed the ticket office asking why I had to reconfirm my lad's DOB - radio silence.

Does anyone know whether they actually read emails?

Not great customer service

What evidence do they ask for and how do they ask you to provide it?

Renewed!! I was wavering but thought it might be my last chance for a bit now I have two kids under 2!! My wife isn’t exactly pleased with my decision. Better start negotiations for next year’s season ticket now!! 

This will be my 14th season in a row (started again after the 3 amigos) and my 20th season in 24!! Obviously I’m a glutton for pain and suffering!!

4 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

emailed the ticket office asking why I had to reconfirm my lad's DOB - radio silence.

Usually pretty good at replying to me tbh. 

7 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Renewed!! I was wavering but thought it might be my last chance for a bit now I have two kids under 2!! My wife isn’t exactly pleased with my decision. Better start negotiations for next year’s season ticket now!! 

This will be my 14th season in a row (started again after the 3 amigos) and my 20th season in 24!! Obviously I’m a glutton for pain and suffering!!

Presume you've renewed this week, and therefore missed last weekends earlybird deadline?

How much extra have you paid?

13 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

I renewed my lads at the ticket office, they didn’t ask for proof of ID when they told me he’d gone up a price band now he’s 18!

So they can work it out when it suits them.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

We moved yesterday, from North Stand to West Stand - both upper tiers.

Not sure if I'll like the rarefied atmosphere, but the view will be great!

Trying to relocate mine tomorrow. I only want to go 5 rows back, closer to a mate (I currently sit by myself). Kind of annoying that I have to book an appointment. Luckily I can do it over the phone though, given that I definitely don't need to turn up and "test the view".

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

I renewed my lads at the ticket office, they didn’t ask for proof of ID when they told me he’d gone up a price band now he’s 18!

So they can work it out when it suits them.

Are you sure that wasn’t an automatic uplift applied for all Man United fans ?

Just moved mine from South Lower next to the away fans to South West upper. So now i will be able to tell if Huddlestone has just smashed one towards goal or passed it back to the left back. (maybe Huddlestone was a bad example, his shots can go anywhere).

Was good service on the phone this time round too.

23 hours ago, Paul71 said:

What evidence do they ask for and how do they ask you to provide it?

Today, now they have my money having renewed on-line, they ask for Age Verification. did this last year and as Seniors,much as we'd like to we aren't any younger.

Last year went in with Passports, this year sent scan of them. We'll see if that's acceptable!

Drivers licences and Birth Certs are also good!

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Today, now they have my money having renewed on-line, they ask for Age Verification. did this last year and as Seniors,much as we'd like to we aren't any younger.

Last year went in with Passports, this year sent scan of them. We'll see if that's acceptable!

Drivers licences and Birth Certs are also good!

Odd they never ask my dad for anything 

Maybe its random 

Archived