Season Tickets

superzak

19/20 Season Tickets  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renewed. Was going to do like last year and wait to the last possible minute (literally), and decide based on performance against Rotherham, but was talking a relative through the on-line process on the phone,  so when I got to the pay now button it seemed like a sign-so I did!

19 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

And surprising given dwindling attendances this season

Wouldn’t say “dwindling”

17/18 - 27,175

18/19 - 26,626 (so far)

Stats taken from https://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2018-2019/1/

The launch of iFollow may have had an effect on mid week away followings to Pride Park, also the average could creep up with important home games coming up in the final run in. West Brom at home last game of the season will be a sell out you’d imagine.

1 hour ago, David said:

Wouldn’t say “dwindling”

17/18 - 27,175

18/19 - 26,626 (so far)

Stats taken from https://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2018-2019/1/

The launch of iFollow may have had an effect on mid week away followings to Pride Park, also the average could creep up with important home games coming up in the final run in. West Brom at home last game of the season will be a sell out you’d imagine.

Dont believe them figures for one second. Many more empty seats this season. 

4 minutes ago, David said:

Transfermarkt have the same numbers

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/besucherzahlen/wettbewerb/GB2/saison_id/2018

Sure you didn’t miss count a few last time?

Do they still count all season tickets as attendance even if people don't turn up? That would make sense on the feel of a more empty ground and still getting the numbers.

22 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Dont believe them figures for one second. Many more empty seats this season. 

Empty seats draw the eye, 6,000 empty seats could easily look like more than 10,000 to someone. 

But in reality, if you think about it, that would be suggesting that ON AVERAGE a whole third of the stadium is empty - and from what I've seen it's only gotten even close to that a couple of times.

Finally renewed today.

After 4 attempted phone calls waiting 10 mins plus..

After the 3rd i tweeted them asking what was going off.

After finally getting through and renewing, they asked me to delete the tweet because it's negative!

Before @David pipes up again, i rang rather than doing it online because i had a separate query.

4 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Renewed. Was going to do like last year and wait to the last possible minute (literally), and decide based on performance against Rotherham, but was talking a relative through the on-line process on the phone,  so when I got to the pay now button it seemed like a sign-so I did!

That wasn't a relative, that was Mel.

Sucker!  

10 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Finally renewed today.

After 4 attempted phone calls waiting 10 mins plus..

After the 3rd i tweeted them asking what was going off.

After finally getting through and renewing, they asked me to delete the tweet because it's negative!

Before @David pipes up again, i rang rather than doing it online because i had a separate query.

Friday, the last working day of the month, probably pay day for a lot of fans and it’s renewal deadline weekend.....complains the phone lines are busy!

Shouldn't leave your query until the last minute, no sympathy going spare here, now where’s me pipes.

bagpipes GIF

6 minutes ago, David said:

Friday, the last working day of the month, probably pay day for a lot of fans and it’s renewal deadline weekend.....complains the phone lines are busy!

Shouldn't leave your query until the last minute, no sympathy going spare here, now where’s me pipes.

bagpipes GIF

4 separate phone calls waiting well over 10 minutes busy??

I got through much quicker for playoff final tickets.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Season tickets are counted even if the guy who owns it can’t be arsed to travel from cleethorpes.

(just an example)

I might be wrong, but I thought they'd changed that so that only bums on seats counted now? - which means that bums in Cleeethorpes wouldn't matter...

Archived