Season Tickets

superzak

19/20 Season Tickets  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Would be interesting to compare this year’s sales in anticipation of Lampard-ball with last year’s sales in anticipation of Rowett-ball.

Not certain that would be a fair comparison at this early (bird) stage.  This time last year, there seemed to be a little more overall confidence about getting into the play-offs, if not actual promotion (one way or the other).  There's a slightly more negative air about the place currently, from what I'm seeing, with many predicting we won't make the play-offs, let alone make a good account of ourselves if we do get in them.

My dad and I have renewed for another season. Regardless of the football and our position, it’s a good couple of hours to sit with the old man and watch our team. And I will support the Rams in any way i can, so while I’m fortunate to be able to get a season ticket I will. COYR

I have a two year old and in the next few weeks will have another kid making the whole season ticket thing a touchy subject with my wife!! I was all set to renew however but the reports that have come out in the media in the last 24 hours have concerned me greatly, making me hesitate! I’m sure there are others doing the same. The club needs to get ahead of these rumours and fast!! 

If I had no responsibilities I would’ve renewed already but I want to see the club continue to progress and have some semblance of stability. I’m not sure I can cope with yet more managerial upheaval and if we had a new owner and manager at the same time, literally anything could happen.

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, Gritters said:

I’m getting mine because your only here once and you’re a long time dead.

Not me this is my 3rd time.

Will renew this Saturday. That's close enough to deadline! My daughter tried to renew on-line last weekend but the site wouldn't let her. Don't knw why, so she'll have to go down t'at ticket office on Satdee.

I have a sense of committment to the cause, and have enjoyed some of the footy, but also disappointed by some of the stuff the Rams have dished, and downright embarassed - I was at Villa Park. I was the one with the hoody on back to front and the hood up. 

My main reason for renewing is time with my kids, especially now they've all left home. Besides, we probably would never get such a good view buying tickets match-by-match.

All the positivity coming out of the fans forum last night finally tipped me over the edge and I've renewed - 36th consecutive year (at least I think my first season ticket was for the 83/84 season ). Couldn't find the first ticket (which was probably a paper 'book'), but did come across this:

1303704906_SeasonTicket85-86.thumb.jpg.6d1424a38d5a54fe5a11dffb4408aec3.jpg

According to an online 'inflation calculator' £55 is £116.51 in 'new' money (though I seem to remember I got quite a decent discount as a poor student at the time - something above 50% off the full price....).

Suspect the club lost quite a bit of money in those early years of trying to be 'cutting edge' with the new fangled plastic cards - as they only had to be shown to the turnstile operator (none of your smart-cards in those days), there was quite a scam going with people going through the turnstiles onto the popside and then passing their cards through the fence for their mates to re-use.....

On 23/03/2019 at 10:20, OohMartWright said:

Would be interesting to compare this year’s sales in anticipation of Lampard-ball with last year’s sales in anticipation of Rowett-ball.

Well we know the answer now - 8% up according to Stephen Pearce

Archived