Sign in to follow this  
superzak

Season tickets

19/20 Season Tickets  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Typo? Surely you mean "now renewing"!

Had one since Mac 1.... and when PP opened 20+ years ago. Just don’t enjoy it as much as I did 😞 time to just pick games.

I renewed today but have moved to the SW Upper. I can’t get to weekday games to i’ve moved to a cheaper area so I won’t feel as ripped off when they move Forest to a Monday again. 

That really annoyed me.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What I meant was I love derby I rewned first week.

Oh!

Then I'll take away my tearful reaction (from your previous post), as I'm no longer sad!  

6 hours ago, Stroker Ace said:

I renewed today but have moved to the SW Upper. I can’t get to weekday games to i’ve moved to a cheaper area so I won’t feel as ripped off when they move Forest to a Monday again. 

That really annoyed me.

Can you move seats now? I thought there was a week at the end of renewal to move seats.

Posted (edited)

I suspect you can move at any time to a vacant seat... one that isn't currently reserved for a potential ST renewal?

The "swapping seats period" is between the end of the early bird renewal period* and the start of general sale, I believe.

*From the end of the early bird period (31st March?) current STH's are no longer guaranteed their current seat for next season.

You'd have to double check every single word of my post, if it's 100% facts you're after... but I think that's right!  

Edited by Mucker1884
added some half-facts!

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Gritters said:

Can you move seats now? I thought there was a week at the end of renewal to move seats.

I moved to a vacant seat and got my multi season discount so no issues. 

My current has automatically become vacant. So can be purchased.

Edited by Stroker Ace