Season Tickets

superzak

19/20 Season Tickets  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Stroker Ace said:

I renewed today but have moved to the SW Upper. I can’t get to weekday games to i’ve moved to a cheaper area so I won’t feel as ripped off when they move Forest to a Monday again. 

That really annoyed me.

Can you move seats now? I thought there was a week at the end of renewal to move seats.

I suspect you can move at any time to a vacant seat... one that isn't currently reserved for a potential ST renewal?

The "swapping seats period" is between the end of the early bird renewal period* and the start of general sale, I believe.

*From the end of the early bird period (31st March?) current STH's are no longer guaranteed their current seat for next season.

You'd have to double check every single word of my post, if it's 100% facts you're after... but I think that's right!  

15 hours ago, Gritters said:

Can you move seats now? I thought there was a week at the end of renewal to move seats.

I moved to a vacant seat and got my multi season discount so no issues. 

My current has automatically become vacant. So can be purchased.

brought my first season ticket on Saturday since 01/02 season, going to be wierd making the trip regularly again! 

with travelling, various jobs involving shiftwork and moving away from the midlands had to settle for 5-6 home games and 2-3 away games a season.

4 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

A poll on this thread would be interesting.

- Yes, renewing

- No, not renewing

- New ST

Poll added. 

For anyone that’s undecided you don’t have to vote today, the poll will still be here tomorrow.

Sith Happens
32 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

A poll on this thread would be interesting.

- Yes, renewing

- No, not renewing

- New ST

You forgot

-Frank out

-Mel out

-Boo

Got my today, can not wait to see how Frank shapes the squad up next year, and how the youngsters get on like Boygle, Bird, Holmes and Marriott after a year in and around the squad sure all these players will improve next year, will be giving the team my 100 percent backing as per usual. Once A Ram Always A Ram.

Archived