Season Tickets

superzak

19/20 Season Tickets  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Is that for new season tickets or existing? Sure I read the other day it’s the same card as last season for existing season ticket holders

Same card as last season ain’t it ? Sure they Renew them every couple of seasons I know I got a new one for last season..

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

My husband's new ticket arrived today. Mine, which is for the seat next to his, paid for at the same time and with the same surname,  didn't. 

They obviously don't think you look old enough to qualify for an OAP ticket Angie ?

On 03/08/2019 at 20:50, angieram said:

That's because I don't. ?

Thinking about it, that might be why I am in another batch. Cheers.

Have you moved seat? Or category? Think you’ll only get a new one if that applies according to the ticket info on the site. 

2 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Have you moved seat? Or category? Think you’ll only get a new one if that applies according to the ticket info on the site. 

Yes, we've both moved seats but my husband has also moved category. Mine didn't arrive today either.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Yes, we've both moved seats but my husband has also moved category. Mine didn't arrive today either.

It does seem weird that they aren't being sent out until so late in the day. Surely there's little difference to the club in doing it last week rather than this? Hope it arrives tomorrow. Together with a new signing! 

Archived