Sign in to follow this  
philmycock

The Yard Pub

42 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

I enjoyed a cracking night out listening to old 90s dance stuff, having a dance, not to many beers. Hold the event every 3 months there. Always sold out, great night 

Bloody hell, that's scary, 90s dance stuff being classed as old. 😔

14 hours ago, RamNut said:

Even when i did manage to get in once, it was impossible to get to the bar, so i gave up and left.

the problem with PP it that the concourses are grim. Ok no worse than most other grounds but the whole thing looks like the interior of a prison. All concrete and painted blockwork. There's hardly anywhere to even put a drink down. Certainly nowhere to sit. Its locked into a pre-hillsborough "all fans are potentially violent idiots " mindset. 

Actually a very good point which presumably will be addressed by the integral Fans’ Park extension. But it’s a problem of space really...the answer may be mezzanines. 

2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

I reckon Joel actually owns The Yard because he’s always asking people to come to ‘My Yard’ ?

Is that the same place?

Is it his milkshakes that bring the boys to his yard? 

2 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

I enjoyed a cracking night out listening to old 90s dance stuff, having a dance, not to many beers. Hold the event every 3 months there. Always sold out, great night 

I bet you were wearing a cracking shirt?

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, SunnyRam said:

Most pointless thread ever. 

So pointless that you decided to post the most pointless post ever in it

Edited by uttoxram75

10 hours ago, philmycock said:

So pointless that you decided to post the most pointless post ever in it

So pointless that you decided to quote the most pointless reply in the most pointless thread.