The Yard Pub

Philmycock

Just now, cheron85 said:

Can't have been celebrating the football then...

I enjoyed a cracking night out listening to old 90s dance stuff, having a dance, not to many beers. Hold the event every 3 months there. Always sold out, great night 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

I enjoyed a cracking night out listening to old 90s dance stuff, having a dance, not to many beers. Hold the event every 3 months there. Always sold out, great night 

Sounds a lot better than the football then! ? 

7 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

How about enough tables out in the car park... with them fancy parasol heaters... and waitress service?

That west car park must be big enough for 17,000(?) of us to take a seat?

Now you're talking.

lots of french birds drinking coffee and smoking gitanes

i might not even bother going in to watch the match.

4 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

You seem to know a little too much about what the inside of a prison looks like.

I had to design one once.....honest guvnor

42 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Bloody hell, that's scary, 90s dance stuff being classed as old. ?

14 hours ago, RamNut said:

Even when i did manage to get in once, it was impossible to get to the bar, so i gave up and left.

the problem with PP it that the concourses are grim. Ok no worse than most other grounds but the whole thing looks like the interior of a prison. All concrete and painted blockwork. There's hardly anywhere to even put a drink down. Certainly nowhere to sit. Its locked into a pre-hillsborough "all fans are potentially violent idiots " mindset. 

Actually a very good point which presumably will be addressed by the integral Fans’ Park extension. But it’s a problem of space really...the answer may be mezzanines. 

2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

I reckon Joel actually owns The Yard because he’s always asking people to come to ‘My Yard’ ?

Is that the same place?

Is it his milkshakes that bring the boys to his yard? 

Archived