Ipad Pro 12.9

rammieib

Hi All

Looking for some advice. I want to buy an Ipad Pro 12.9 model and want to know the best place to buy from?

I'm not interested in second hand/refurbished but interested to know where I can obtain a good deal from?

Can anyone provide me with some advice?

Thanks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, needed my beauty sleep.

Apple prices are pretty standard everywhere for the latest products, are you looking for the older one with TouchID or the latest with FaceID?

Also I know you said no refurbished @rammieib but Apple have a certified refurbished section themselves.

All items have new outer cases, batteries and the same warranty that a new product comes with. 

I wouldn’t entertain the idea of a refurbished product say off eBay but Apple direct it’s worth considering.

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/refurbished

37 minutes ago, David said:

Sorry, needed my beauty sleep.

Apple prices are pretty standard everywhere for the latest products, are you looking for the older one with TouchID or the latest with FaceID?

Also I know you said no refurbished @rammieib but Apple have a certified refurbished section themselves.

All items have new outer cases, batteries and the same warranty that a new product comes with. 

I wouldn’t entertain the idea of a refurbished product say off eBay but Apple direct it’s worth considering.

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/refurbished

Oh arh, don’t mind me buying second hand stuff init!

16 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Oh arh, don’t mind me buying second hand stuff init!

You’re fine, you buy my old devices which I believe you’ve never had a single issue with!

No telling what items are floating around on eBay

18 minutes ago, David said:

You’re fine, you buy my old devices which I believe you’ve never had a single issue with!

No telling what items are floating around on eBay

There’s a virus on it that orders takeaway when it senses I’m a little tipsy.

explain that.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

There’s a virus on it that orders takeaway when it senses I’m a little tipsy.

explain that.

2 hours ago, David said:

You had a kebab fetish before mobile phones were around.

So that's why he's a PITA!

...Sh(i)sh...  Doner tell him I said that!

Having had my iPad mini 2 for about 4 years, it's time to upgrade & pass mine on to Miss Wolfie.

I've just seen that the Mini 5 is about to be launched and hopefully it's available when we go to USA next month, so I can bag a bargain (if Apple can ever be described as such).  Their prices tend to be the same in $ and £, so I'd save about £100 based on current Mini 4 prices.

Archived