Derby County v Stoke City

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am following the game through the forum whilst waiting for a flight back from Amsterdam.

this is another fixture that if we can maintain our improved form we should have confidence in. It seems that jones is finding it tricky to get decent consistent performances out of the stoke squad.

has somebody remembered to feed Bradley- don’t want him getting peckish ?

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Ugh Stoke. 

The prediction league is a 1 in 4 shot. The only possible results are 0-0, 1-1, 1-0 or 0-1.

And it will be crap.

I’ve bookmarked this just in case it’s a 5-4 epic ?????

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

I am following the game through the forum whilst waiting for a flight back from Amsterdam.

this is another fixture that if we can maintain our improved form we should have confidence in. It seems that jones is finding it tricky to get decent consistent performances out of the stoke squad.

has somebody remembered to feed Bradley- don’t want him getting peckish ?

Goal!!! Great start to score in 30 seconds. (Check your timezone)

Happy with the XI! 

Not that my opinion on a starting XI has ever had any correlation with how they then performed in the game.

Hope Max Bird get's some time on the field. 

1 minute ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Stoke team: Butland, Allen, Ince, Afobe, McClean, Batth, Martins Indi, Adam, Shawcross (C), Edwards, Woods.

That is a strong starting 11 for this league!

Who was their manager at the start of the season? Must have done a dreadful job ?

Haven’t exactly improved since he left, you look at that team and have to wonder why they are closer to the bottom 3 than top 6, something very wrong. 

Good to see Roos back, Carson deffo ain’t fit then if he’s not on the bench. He didn’t look it. Understandable team from my view. Not a huge Lawrence fan but he deserves a chance after the non existent wing performances of late, would’ve dropped Wilson as well myself cause he can’t be allowed to get away with being such a pussy on the ball imo, Marriott for him would be the only change I’d make to that team. Can see why he’d leave waghorn up top tho, hope his touch is better today 

1 minute ago, David said:

Haven’t exactly improved since he left, you look at that team and have to wonder why they are closer to the bottom 3 than top 6, something very wrong. 

Absolutely. As individuals, many of them would get into Premier League sides.

If Nathan Jones can get it right and keep the players he wants they will be a force next season.

Archived