Huddlestone 

Wilson                 Holmes 

Lawrence 

Marriott               Waghorn 

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Deidre,

Am feeling so unsettled. I keep telling myself it’s all about Brexit and my ire with politicians of every colour

but deep down it’s because we aren’t creating enough chances we we don’t look dangerous enough up front.

Yours sincerely

Nervous 

Just off Burton Road 

Derbyshire

54 minutes ago, jono said:

Dear Deidre,

Am feeling so unsettled. I keep telling myself it’s all about Brexit and my ire with politicians of every colour

but deep down it’s because we aren’t creating enough chances we we don’t look dangerous enough up front.

Yours sincerely

Nervous 

Just off Burton Road 

Derbyshire

Deidre won't get back to you, she's only interested in problems like "I'm having an affair with my girlfriends mum and she knows, but she's into it, Glapton Rd, Notts"

Working in the Smoke so Rams TV it will be for me! Lets have another good atmosphere and get at the Stokies! Huge game! 

Carson 

Bogle  Keogh Tomori Malone

Huddlestone 

Johnson    Holmes 

Wilson      Waggers     Lawrence (if fit) 

COYR 

4 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

Working in the Smoke so Rams TV it will be for me! Lets have another good atmosphere and get at the Stokies! Huge game! 

Carson 

Bogle  Keogh Tomori Malone

Huddlestone 

Johnson    Holmes 

Wilson      Waggers     Lawrence (if fit) 

COYR 

I agree with the outfield ten but would prefer Roos in goal.

11 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

All quiet on the match thread front.

We all know how big the games are becoming and what a difference a win would make. And how it will leave the club with a much-needed positive vibe over the international break. This is the business end of the season when things become serious. We want there to be 13 games to go, and we hope this is the last one of those we'll need to play without Mason Mount back in the team.

Stoke were many people's favourites to win the league and their team is frighteningly strong on paper, despite lying in 17th place. But they played most of Saturday with ten men so hopefully tiredness will be a factor. even so it'll be tough, but I love midweek games under the lights. We need to start how we finished against Wednesday and get the crowd behind the lads. And if we score, we need that elusive second to give us a cushion. It's what's been missing all season. But, as ever, the first goal is vital. Anyone remember this?

Score, Derby score

Once you get one you'll get more

We'll sing you Assembly

When we get to Wembley, so

Score, Derby score

Remember it well @Carl Sagan; would be great to reprise that one as a medley....It’s a shame the GR is no longer their manager as that would’ve naturally revved up the atmosphere like v Cardiff last year as Warnock’s “its a bloody disgrace...”rant gave us the 3 points effectively. 

3 hours ago, jono said:

Dear Deidre,

Yours sincerely

Nervous 

Just off Burton Road 

Derbyshire

@jono we created 5 gilt-edged chances v Wednesday last Saturday in the last 15 minutes...Johnson, Holmes, Josephine, Bogel, Marriott. That’s given me hope for tonight. 

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

My team would be:

Carson

Malone

Keogh

Tomori

Bogle

Holmes

Johnson

Wilson

Waghorn

Marriott

Zoon (although I will have to endure the endless abuse he gets from the people next to me)

4-4-2

1998 called, they want their formation back.

It will be interesting to see who Lampard plays in goal tonight.

I have seen no performance reason why Carson should retain his place ahead of Roos

Since Carson has returned I feel he has been at best adequate, and nowhere near his previous season standards for this season.

Where as I believe Roos has been outstanding and inspires more confidence in his defenders with his ability to command his box

4 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

It will be interesting to see who Lampard plays in goal tonight.

I have seen no performance reason why Carson should retain his place ahead of Roos

Since Carson has returned I feel he has been at best adequate, and nowhere near his previous season standards for this season.

Where as I believe Roos has been outstanding and inspires more confidence in his defenders with his ability to command his box

...although he failed for the Red dogs’ Goal he does seem to shout/speak to his defenders far more than Carso. 

The away thread had thousands of pre-game posts due to the over-the-top emotions about Rowett.

This game seems more meaningful to me, with it been later in the season and gives us a chance to move back into top 6 and go 3 points ahead of Bristol after their poorish result last night.

Usual Spring apathy? This season is far from over.

Archived