Derby County v Stoke City

Bwash_Ram

I found the second half very frustrating. I can understand why he took Lawrence off because he's been out a while, but how Wilson stayed on is beyond me. He didn't do anything right; he constantly makes the wrong decision.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed with the result, but not the performance. Shoulda, coulda won that.

Nice to see Mitchell-Lawson get on the pitch.

Hope we’re not going to have 2 weeks of ripping Wilson apart, poor game, but his goals have helped get us into this position. Give him a bit of time off Giggsy, the lad needs it. 

Enjoyed that match, we gave it our all. I know Boro are ahead of us with less goals but I'd be really surprised we can sustain a playoff place with our lack of goals, general lack of creativity and cutting edge. We're sat slap bang midtable in the for column and a lot of worldies in that number. 5 points in 3 home games isn't bad but with 2 goals in those matches doesn't make me feel like we're any closer to addressing our attacking issues. Defence is pretty good so not an issue there, need to find a way to break teams down.

1 minute ago, David said:

Disappointed with the result, but not the performance. Shoulda, coulda won that.

Nice to see Mitchell-Lawson get on the pitch.

Hope we’re not going to have 2 weeks of ripping Wilson apart, poor game, but his goals have helped get us into this position. Give him a bit of time off Giggsy, the lad needs it. 

Thought Wilson did well, he helped us pass through the thirds, would be surprised if he gets any stick, but then TL did well so that’s one option down.

Moved the ball much quicker which was good but our players take up such poor positions in the box, always hiding behind defenders. Makes it impossible to find the right cross.

Enjoyed the dominance but frustrating that we couldn’t put them to the sword.

Agree with most of the above. So good to have better performances but frustrating not to get the win when we deserved it. I find 0-0s so irritating though.

Archived