Derby County v Stoke City

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, jono said:

Well that’s 50 quid a year that I won’t be spending at DCFC. I can’t keep the plastic top of a water bottle that I bought inside the stadium ? Which idiot thought that one up. I’ll bring my own or buy it outside. Jobsworth city

Footballs better though. Should be at least a goal up. Much more polished in the middle. Stick at lads 

I always have a spare water bottle top for this absurd rule that they take it away. Of course mine's vodka and tonic so I have to bring it from home as they don't sell that in Buxton Spring bottles at the stadium ?

This has been a really good performance by Derby, but amongst it, Wilson's managed a 4/10. Not one thing he's tried has worked out. Really out of character. But its the reason most of our attacks have collapsed.

Just now, SaintRam said:

This has been a really good performance by Derby, but amongst it, Wilson's managed a 4/10. Not one thing he's tried has worked out. Really out of character.

Not recently, he’s been pretty rank awful since the new year imo. Only gets in cause he’s on loan from Liverpool, if his name mason Bennett he’s with the u23s in this form

Archived