• Created
  • Last Reply

Roos
Bogle Keogh Tomori Malone
          Hudds Johnson
Jozefzoon   Holmes    Wilson
                 Waghorn

Carson, Wisdom, Cole, Bird, Lawrence, Marriott, Nugent

I still think Roos should get the nod over Carson at the moment. He did nothing to warrant being dropped in the first place and Carson looks off it.

Wilson and Jozefzoon playing on their natural sides, getting crosses in from the byline. 

1 hour ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Roos
Bogle Keogh Tomori Malone
          Hudds Johnson
Jozefzoon   Holmes    Wilson
                 Waghorn

Carson, Wisdom, Cole, Bird, Lawrence, Marriott, Nugent

I still think Roos should get the nod over Carson at the moment. He did nothing to warrant being dropped in the first place and Carson looks off it.

Wilson and Jozefzoon playing on their natural sides, getting crosses in from the byline. 

Josefzoon and Wilson are passengers at the moment.

Replace with Marriott and Lawrence who at least put a shift in and pose a goal threat. Bring Wilson on if we get a free kick near the box!

Carson is our No.1, best keeper we’ve had since poom. He starts every time. Made 2 outstanding saves v Wednesday. Roos has done well good to know we have a solid back up.

Wilson and Flo Jo maybe passengers but we don’t have anyone else fit right now. If Lawrence is fit he has to start, I’d be tempted to play Marriott and Waghorn (dropping flo jo) though the balance didn’t look right with those two vs Wigan.

So possibly Marriott for Flo Jo if Lawrence isn’t fit would be my only change.

15 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Josefzoon and Wilson are passengers at the moment.

Replace with Marriott and Lawrence who at least put a shift in and pose a goal threat. Bring Wilson on if we get a free kick near the box!

Agree about Jose and Wilson but either Waggers or Marriott out wide doesn't work....

4 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Carson is our No.1, best keeper we’ve had since poom. He starts every time. Made 2 outstanding saves v Wednesday. Roos has done well good to know we have a solid back up.

Wilson and Flo Jo maybe passengers but we don’t have anyone else fit right now. If Lawrence is fit he has to start, I’d be tempted to play Marriott and Waghorn (dropping flo jo) though the balance didn’t look right with those two vs Wigan.

Outstanding ?? Didn't make a save I wouldn't expect and his kicking was poor.

13 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

9 hours ago, Simsy said:

Outstanding ?? Didn't make a save I wouldn't expect and his kicking was poor.

was my first match in a few months and I have to agree with Simsy.  Distribution varied between ok and awful.  Not totally his fault but imo could have done better for their goal.  Dealing with those sort of situations is not his strong point between being immobile on his own line was never going ton help.  Not sure what happened with their disallowed goal but my mates and my reaction was that we were not confident a foul had been committed.  Video evidence seems to indicate otherwise but at the time not so sure.  He's ok but not a clear starter for me

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

But it hasn't worked? Waggers is ineffective out wide....

3 minutes ago, cannable said:

22 points from 36 when he's started out wide, ignoring causality that would be 75 points over the course of a season

5 points from 21 when starting up front... 33 points over the course of a season. Almost as bad as Ipswich!

All quiet on the match thread front.

We all know how big the games are becoming and what a difference a win would make. And how it will leave the club with a much-needed positive vibe over the international break. This is the business end of the season when things become serious. We want there to be 13 games to go, and we hope this is the last one of those we'll need to play without Mason Mount back in the team.

Stoke were many people's favourites to win the league and their team is frighteningly strong on paper, despite lying in 17th place. But they played most of Saturday with ten men so hopefully tiredness will be a factor. even so it'll be tough, but I love midweek games under the lights. We need to start how we finished against Wednesday and get the crowd behind the lads. And if we score, we need that elusive second to give us a cushion. It's what's been missing all season. But, as ever, the first goal is vital. Anyone remember this?

Score, Derby score

Once you get one you'll get more

We'll sing you Assembly

When we get to Wembley, so

Score, Derby score

15 minutes ago, erathirea said:

Big question... what result do we want in Forest v Villa?

Nil nil draw and an injury and red card fest. Perhaps Grealish running into the stands to pathetically mis-punch a spectator to universal condemnation (except Nixon on twitter who just replies accidental whenever asked).

Archived