FAN just decked Grealish

irobinson

3 minutes ago, irobinson said:

If Villa don’t go up.,,,they’ll be gifting him to spurs...as Erickson is off to Real Madrid...

thats the summary.... perform when it’s your time... if not... cream goes to the top

Not sure he's good enough for the top end of the prem from what I've seen which admittedly is very little.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Grealish is easily good enough to play for England.

i would have though man utd or man city would be the logical move. 

I bow to your knowledge then because ive only really seen him play against us a couple of times and would rate him far less than Will Hughes and Jeff Hendrick.

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I bow to your knowledge then because ive only really seen him play against us a couple of times and would rate him far less than Will Hughes and Jeff Hendrick.

Will hughes can't be far off playing for england.

there aren't many english 23 year olds who have made 23 starts in the prem this season.

7 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Will hughes can't be far off playing for england.

there aren't many english 23 year olds who have made 23 starts in the prem this season.

Unfortunately he's nowhere near. We all know that the key to getting into the England squad is to be contracted to a top six club, playing games for them is irrelevant. As much as I like Mount, his call up was a farce. Declan Rice will be ahead of him because England are oh so grateful that he deigned to play for us. Longstaff will probably be in front of him now as well. Also, as well as Southgate has done with the national team, don't forget that he was the U21 manager who consistently played Hughes as a defensive midfielder. The same thing Nigel Pearson did with him. Maybe Hughes should pretend to be Irish to get some leverage?

Jack Grealish is better than Cairney, Maddison and even our own lovely William. 

He’s the same age as me and I can say for certain that he’s far well better behaved than me, my mates or acquaintances. In fact, if we were in the Premier League I dare say we’d have had a few heroes in the papers and for stuff worse than a few ‘loons.

The narrative against him is really weird. Proper glad he scored the winner.

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I despair i really do.

4 hours ago, SouthStandDan said:

This bloke deserves some prison time. Good god almighty.

54517936_10161603982075445_6294722026275864576_n.jpg

25 years ago I can't envisage that even the biggest arse wipe I knew would dream of doing anything like this .    Modern society is broken .   His parent's must be very proud - or maybe that's the problem .

10 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

So, a bit like road speed limits, we have to wait for someone to be killed for it to be taken seriously?

Don't recall saying that?

I'm just saying the sentence should fit the crime. 

The fact that he could have been carrying a knife is irrelevant really because he wasn't carrying a knife. Unless the sentence for all charges of assault are going to be increased on the basis that a knife could have been used.

10 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Of course he didn’t or you would see far more outrage.

Don’t get me wrong G Star I’ve been far from a goody two shoes in my time but there is no deterrent at present, if all he gets is a slap on the wrists banning order pfft.

It was in full sight of everyone and could’ve incited a riot. If you say same treatment sure, but that was an assault, a pretty tame and somewhat lame one but he deserves as much as the law can throw at him or it becomes a fad for others to try. Create a deterrent to make others think twice.

That won't just be a banning order. If Grealish presses charges it will be an assault charge. 

13 hours ago, Alpha said:

I'm sure you've been at a game and thought "I'd love to.... " do something you wouldn't do.

Well, imagine being a stupid. 

Same feeling. Everyone has felt it about someone. 

Tbh Grealish has always seemed a smug fecker and I have thought I'd like to see that smug look wiped off his face. I forgot all about the animals that follow Birmingham City and never considered one would do it. 

I'm glad he's alright. I'm glad he scored the winner. But watching that **** *** run all that way to land his one shot, to do what many of us have felt like doing at some point in our lives, to run up, line the shot up and.... make a complete mess of it! Seeing the daft knobber waste his big moment to shine as a true hard man and end up getting jumped all over while Grealish gets a bit of a slap and ends up on his arse (but laughing)... it was just amusing. 

All the stuff about it being dangerous and it shouldn't happen and the guy is scum... I agree with it all. 

It's not a contradiction to say it was amusing and I can understand why he did it. 

I bet that Grealish's mates and possibly teammates will be cracking jokes about it. Would anyone bet against it. 

Probably wouldn't be the case if he was in a coma. If you found that funny then yeah, that's pretty twisted and spiteful to a bloke that's just playing a game. 

Grealish is a real talent. Lovely player to watch 

No. I've never been to a game and thought I'd love to..... 

If you genuinely have then I feel sorry for you. 

I agree, Grealish is a real talent but also a smug so and so. However I've never thought I'd wish someone would wipe the expression off his face with violence. 

I don't see him as smug. 

He seems to be aware of his own talent, similar to say Charlie George. Don't mind that.

he is a bit of a throw back to those 70s mavericks and superstars. Good for him. The game is better for them.

Rather that than the money grabbing prima donnas who cry when the club forgets to send them a birthday cake.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yep. But the crime is more than trespass and assault is the point.

Unlawfully  being on a football pitch(or similar wording).

I would imagine it’s a common assault with intent,I’m not a solicitor but is that up to 26 months imprisonment?

Could they try a public order charge as well?

They will go for the jugular due to the public interest element,you would imagine?

Guesswork on my part.

What a ridiculous pathetic little man. How old was he? He looked about 45.

I think we've all experienced pretty severe annoyance at the occasional forest player, but they're only playing a game. Part of the whole point of the experience is going through the emotions without it ultimately affecting anything, much like the thrill of a roller-coaster or a spectacular film, this guy I think would probably try to punch the cinema screen if the baddie was really bad.

Hope he gets done for assault, lifetime ban and mocked mercilessly by a combination of jasper carrot and robbie savage.

22 hours ago, irobinson said:

Not seen a fan get on and deliver a clean punch before - amazing - he decked Grealish!!!

they will shut the ground for that 

Hardly a clean bunch was it?

As unbelievably annoying and smug as I find Grealish, he doesn't deserve to be attacked going about his job.

The guy wants jailing for his outfit alone, absolutely criminal ?‍♂️

Archived